5) YIHAH05 & Pong
6) SyNyStR
7) Sulring
8) IRock
9) hasherm?
10) airmattdog & ?
11) reppr & momsrockinride
12) lndrckt

Departure: 9:00 AM Fred Meyer in Sumner.

FRED MEYER
1201 VALLEY AVE
SUMNER, WA 98390

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Hmmm, possibly. I will be solo for a week. The fam is leaving saturday to go to oregon for a week.

·
Inspired Performance
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahhh, finally some peace & quiet....LOL Was thinking Sunday, so Weet can go if he so desires.....

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
Thanks for thinking of me Chris. I'd be diggin the cruise, but can't say for sure. Back to big house projects for a while. If projects are moving at a good pace, then we could attend.

·
...I'ma' do wat' it do, baby!
1,384 Posts
Lovin' the HALOS in the AVATAR!!!

Maniac!! Welcome back! I would be down for a cruise on Sunday too! I am going to the SEAHAWKS game on Saturday!! BTW, I ordered my PERSONALIZED PLATES I should have them in about two more weeks!!! Any tips on the CLAY BAR thingie! I bought one and I'm going to be doing it this week.

SyNyStR

·
Sulring 05 Magnesium R/T
117 Posts
Where do you guys meet? Looks like you have a Magnesium R/T Magnum already!! I live in Lacey, and I'd love to roll. Got a 65 Barracuda in '05 Magnum Gray Metallic nearing completion on a resto as well-

Thanks

Sulring

·
21,543 Posts
Sulring said:
Where do you guys meet? Looks like you have a Magnesium R/T Magnum already!! I live in Lacey, and I'd love to roll. Got a 65 Barracuda in '05 Magnum Gray Metallic nearing completion on a resto as well-

Thanks

Sulring
Welcome Sulring! Glad you found us. We don't have a particular place to meet. Every meet is an adventure. We hook up for cruises, car shows, BBQ's.........etc, etc, etc. Most of the shin-digs have been centered around the the Seattle area, but we are branching out further. Sorry you missed my BBQ last month. 19 LX's surrounded my house. The end of July took seven of us to the Woodburn racetrack in Oregon for the week-end. We also had eight of us cruise to Whidbey Island last month. So you see, we're kinda of all over. Make sure to introduce yourself in the "Newbie" thread so everyone can say "hi!"

·
...I'ma' do wat' it do, baby!
1,384 Posts
Magnesium...

Sulring said:

Thanks

Sulring
Yes, there is another one...too! Except mine is a SE. irock rocks the R/T. I am gonna' have to spend some time figuring out how to post pics on this thing so I can put some up of SyNyStR. She's lookin' pretty sweet these days. Anyway...the more Magnesiums the better. There's a ton of red one's that roll so we need more color!!! :friday:

Hope to see ya'!!

SyNyStR....

·
aye mario it's me luigi
2,350 Posts
i'd love to go but i cant cause saturday my car is gunna be in a car show..and sunday im working OT so i can pay off my rims...wish me luck at the show

P.S.
i've been recruiting members for this site i saw a black 300c today with a mess grill like mine and 22s but a different brand than mine but the style of the rims was the same so i pulled him over and told hime to join

·
Sulring 05 Magnesium R/T
117 Posts
My wife tried to trade her Santa Fe in for a black 300 Touring this weekend, but we're too flipped to make a good trade. Bummer.

Just drop me a line on any meetings in the area- I drop everything to get a chance to drive.

Thnx

Sulring

·
Inspired Performance
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'M BUTWEET DAMMIT said:
Thanks for thinking of me Chris. I'd be diggin the cruise, but can't say for sure. Back to big house projects for a while. If projects are moving at a good pace, then we could attend.
Um, didn't you have like 2 months to do that while the Mag was down??!! :Na_Na_Na_Na: :wink:

·
Cut me open and cover with butter!
1,170 Posts
I'm not gonna make this one guys ---- Garage sale this weekend... bleh.

But maybe next time...

I should be seein' y'all in auburn in the next couple of weeks though.

Cheers,
-Mike

·
21,543 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I can understand how a garage sale is more important than us. :roll: Jokin'
Catch you and Annie next time.

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Allright. Even though I will be going through the mental whoe's of having to deal with my family leaving me alone for a week, :wink: I guess that I can muster up enough energy to try to make it out of the house in my fragile condition.....:banana:

·
21,543 Posts
Slim's Magnum said:
Allright. Even though I will be going through the mental whoe's of having to deal with my family leaving me alone for a week, :wink: I guess that I can muster up enough energy to try to make it out of the house in my fragile condition.....:banana:
We might even let you lead the cruise!!! :wink:

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
I'M BUTWEET DAMMIT said:
We might even let you lead the cruise!!! :wink:
Does this mean you are commited and not himhawing around about having to do chores?

1 - 20 of 177 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.