LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
aye mario it's me luigi
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i was driving around with my buddies around 12ish and i see this brand new silver 300c still with the tempory tags on it so i flip a ueey, and i was waiting at the light behind him i see a cop to my left and im like crap cant race this guy now. well as we take off i pull up to the guy and give him a thumbs up. He looks at my car and jumps forward a lil bit then he starts turning his headlights off and on and he starts to swerve but he straightens out, so the cop gets up behind him and he jumps from like 40mph to 45 so the cop gets closer and all of a suddenly he just jumps on it to around 60 and the cops pull him over and we drove by half an hour later and he was in the back of the patroll car and his brand new baby was being towed...sucks for him

·
I dunno......
3,884 Posts
drunk drivers aren't amusing....they are dangerous. Thekid (or anyone else for that matter) is lucky he wasn't hit by this guy and killed. Let's hope the guy learned his lesson.

·
aye mario it's me luigi
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
iRock said:
drunk people sober up, dumb lasts forever

Kid it's probably one race you are fine to miss. You are already a winner.
yeah but then if we raced it would've been an even match but it was just funny to see how dumb some people can be or drunk...wish my friend brought the video camera with him but he forgot it

·
LX Padiwan
408 Posts
Ouch! I'd be ashamed to come across that, I have a silver 300c >_>

But i don't have dealer tags anymore, haven't since March, and I hate alcohol anyway, plus I'd never do anything like THAT o_O You might find me going by with the windows open and rap blasting (it's a joke my bro and I have) - ironic I become even more concious of my driving when I do that (mostly because I feel irresponsible then), but meh, no stupid driving.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.