Votes: 21 14.6%
  • Brilliant Black

Votes: 38 26.4%
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine is Silver Steel Metallic. Our first choice was Bright Silver Metallic, but my wife wasnt to thrilled about it close up. So we looked further; then I wanted the Inferno Red, again she didnt like it! So we finally saw this one and liked the color and never had seen a Magnum that color before...I like it alot!

·
LX Oldtimer
11,692 Posts
I wanted and got Magnesium.......................

Bob

·
Absent From Malaise
4,553 Posts
Inferno Red. I wanted red and got red. Why do you want to know? Curious?

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Bright Silver, thats how I ordered it... had they found one out there with all my options in a diff color i might go for it, but definately my 1st choice... Sophisticated yet sports/youthful, and hides dirt well :)

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
Ordered Midnight Blue. Love it but it looks dirty 30 minutes after washing!!
My second choicem, the Mineral Grey would have been more forgiving I think.
I may 2 tone, go mineral Grey door handles and up!!

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
Mineral Grey Metallic. Wanted the blue, wife talked me out of it. Now I'm very very glad she did. The Mineral Grey is now my favorite color on the Magnum. I can't believe they killed it.

·
LX Padiwan
401 Posts
wanted white......got stone white

wanted a wagon......got a wagon

wanted a hemi..........got a hemi

wanted a non Japanese.....got a non Japanese

wanted a stick shift..........oh well

four out of five is good

·
Magnum Come Loudly
7,308 Posts
Would have liked Mineral Grey, or Silver Steel.

Got Stone White.

I had no choice, I didn't want a sunroof car, so dealer did a swap. Mine was the only one within 300 miles.

I really like the white though, never thought I'd have a white car, but it's really grown on me. But like the blue and black, I feel it shows dirt right away.

All I knew is I did NOT want the Red or Black. They look great, but they're pretty common, and it seems you can't keep them clean.

·
Gone Fishing
1,272 Posts
After seeing the Unferno Red at the NY Auto Show thats what I wanted. Went to stealership to order a friend came with and remended me I am no fan of red so "salesman" tells me the red is just like whats on the PT Cruiser (Lava Red as we know is so not like Inferno Red), so I order Mineral Gray a month goes by with no word so I pass by dealer to see whats up they didn't even order the car yet!!!!!!! Immediately went to another dealer who explains the difference in colors 2 weeks later Inferno Red Magnum in my driveway. I would have been very happy with the Mineral Gray but I am much happier with Inferno Red.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.