LX Forums Forum banner

Which do you like, love, can't live without?

• Coffee

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • Tea

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Hot Chacolate

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • None

Votes: 5 10.2%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Inspired Performance
6,332 Posts
32 oz. 6 shot iced mocha, mornings!:rock:

·
I'll be back...someday
3,642 Posts
hate cofee. tea reminds me of when I am sick. hot chocolate is where its at, if I am in teh mood for a hot drink... which is almost never

·
I love my magnum!!!!!!
5,943 Posts
Jamaican Blue Coffee. Had it when I was there and LOVED IT. I'll fly there to get a drink a pot

·
I love my magnum!!!!!!
5,943 Posts
Hot Chocolate usually gives me the runs. I'll never drink it before a road trip.

ASU_Magnum said:
hate cofee. tea reminds me of when I am sick. hot chocolate is where its at, if I am in teh mood for a hot drink... which is almost never

·
Premium Member
12,532 Posts
I like my coffee like I like my chocolate and men - the stronger and richer the better. Well at least hubby is a strong guy and I am rich to have him.

Here is how we snobs do the coffee. We use a Bodum Santos vacuum coffee maker.
The most famous coffee roasters of the West coast would not disagree that even the highest quality of coffee beans and the most sophisticated roast will not make a good cup of coffee without the right brewing system. Even the most sophisticated coffee scientists of the famous coffee houses all over the world will not disagree that brewing coffee might be a less scientific matter than an emotional if brewed the right way. Anyhow Bodum happens to have the only vacuum brewing system which satisfy both the coffee roasters of the west and their fellow scientists. We listened carefully to all of them, but unfortunately this did not meet our obligation to make the best coffee maker in the world. We had to add more than four decades of Bodum coffee experience and the famous BODUM design to create the electric vacuum coffee brewer BODUM SANTOS. The science of every day thinking. Off the power base you serve 6-12 cups of freshly brewed coffee with as strong and delicious taste, as if it came from a Bodum French press. A taste made possible with a high tech heating system developed especially for the Bodum Santos. No paper filters to make the coffee dull! Just a small easy cleaned micron nylon filter for a smooth and even cleaner coffee. An entirely closed brewing process where no aroma escape and where the relation between temperature and time has come to an ultimate perfection. A good grip handle and lid for easy one-hand pouring. No hassle...! 12 cups of coffee in less than 8 minutes Or a French press.

We also have a burr grinder. Then we order beans from my friend Chris. Chris has been an internet friend on a Mac forum for almost 10 years. He works at an espresso and roasting company. I cannot say enough about how great these beans. Rich but never, ever bitter.
Here is a link to his site at the Green Frog Roasting Company.
Right now I email when I need to order more. But news from the site says:Green Frog Roasting Company is working to bring you click and buy online purchasing. Until then, please continue to phone or email your orders for the freshest gourmet coffee beans available. We thank you for your support!

Look at the foam from a French press.

And the Nascar President even drinks it
RACING WEST & GREEN FROG ROASTING COMPANY BREW UP NEWS WITH MIKE DUNCAN

Oh and if anyone orders any ask for Chris and tell him iRock sent you. He knows me under that name.

Sorry you asked now? That was long-winded but we love our coffee!

·
Stewed, Screwed, & Tattooed!
2,404 Posts
I'm not big on plain coffee. But I could live off STARBUCKS... Basically anything from Starbucks. I am mainly right now hooked on the Frapiccinos (SPELLING SORRY), but in the winter its Vanilla Latte with whipped cream.

·
Hemi Panzer
2,050 Posts
Coffee: The breakfast of champions.

I drink a whole pot sometimes 2 a day.

Im a programmer, I need that fix to keep up with millions of internet people. lol

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.