LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Black Charger 06
1,559 Posts
I want an R/T badge THIS BIG

FactoryD said:
Anyone know where I can get this badge? I've seen many online but, I can't tell how big they are. This is the size I want.
I just got there putting the R/T Badges on my car. They come off real easy with dental floss. If you go to lee's autoparts, you can get stuff that big. Only problem is that it is pot metal. THe smaller deck lid one on the Daytona is plastic and will last a life time. I was going to go with the potmetal ones but living in boston they would pit in no time. If you call them up you can tell them what you want and they will make suggestions. Jakedagger put an old school charger name plate on his grille. He used zip ties and then burnt off the plastic. If you look real close you can see the wire but try and look in his pics it;s tough. ah well hope this helps.

·
Black Charger 06
1,559 Posts
FactoryD said:
Thanks for the info. But, I can't find a member named Jakedagger. Do you have a link?
Sorry wrong forum he's on the charger forums.

·
1st='79GT 2nd='05RT
652 Posts
Isn't that one off of a 2006 Charger?

·
Mag RT AWD
1,959 Posts
I have the ones from Jack's also. They come with molded studs on the back,have to devise your own way to attach them to grille. I cut 1" x 1/4# strips of Black plastic,drilled small hole ,pushed them on like clips,hidden behind slash,hold them on well.

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
24,673 Posts
The 'potmetal' ones (super cheap, low-grade iron) won't pit if you clearcoat them... any rattlecan clear will do if you shoot it with a few coats.

·
Bike Wagon
340 Posts
Charger R/T Badge

any dealer can get that for you. I just used the rear one as the grille one is HUGE.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.