LX Forums Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
time to paint the car soon!!!
15,713 Posts
OK I will be the first to say...

I sure don't think so.... I just saw a guy on this site change his magnum front end for a CHARGER front end....LOL...

They are nice but not better.. :)

·
1SG Retired
339 Posts
If you like stationwagons! As cool as Magnums look, I still can't get around the fact that they are stationwagons.

I'll take my Charger.

·
Premium Member
34,711 Posts
This is one of those threads thats gonna get ugly fast.They are both really cool cars for different reasons.Those of us that need the space or just find wagons cool chose the Magnum.Those that watnted a super agressive sedan chose the Charger.They are still the same car underneath.

·
LX Padiwan
221 Posts
Ideally I would like to have one of each and maybe even throw in a 300.

Then you would have the perfect fleet. I think I would make the Charger an SRT in the Mango.

I would use the 300 as my everyday beater (just a joke), the Magnum for Road Trips, and the SRT Charger for Weekend cruising.:wink:

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Loved the Magnum when it came out. Had to have one. Loved the Charger when it came out. Had to have one. After a while, went back to the Magnum... Chargers are hot! Magnums are cool!

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
The only vote that counts is your own. Who cares what the other guy drives? Mopar or NoCar!

·
Go Virginia Tech Hokies!
696 Posts
I'd still like to see a Magnum nose on a Charger body! I agree, all are super cool. What's nice about the Mag is that us guys that need the extra utility can still have a cool vehicle. It's also probably better that it's a unique vehicle, versus a "Charger Wagon". All LX'ers unite!

Hokie

·
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
2,080 Posts
I've said it once and I'll say it again, nothing is cooler than the look on someone's face when they have their a$$ handed to them by a station wagon!!

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
I wonder what the purpose of this post is. It's a cross post, and it's started in the Charger board. Nothing more than to irritate the Charger owners. It's spam intended to start a flame ware and should be abyssed.

·
Wish I were in Wonderland
510 Posts
We saw the Magnum....had to have one....went and got one....then a couple months later the Charger gets released....Grrr..... although that just made me decide to get one for myself so that we will have one of each....

·
A Soldiers' Mom
4,562 Posts
I think the noobe should be schooled on what's accepted and what shouldn't be done. They are LX's and we are a family. One is not "better" than the other (unless it's your own) but we don't go starting trouble in anothers domain. This section is for Chargers to talk about their cars. If he wants to show off his car, leave it to the General section or Magnum section. Coming in here isn't cool. JMO

·
Premium Member
34,711 Posts
Darthvader said:
It I had the space I would have a Charger,a 300 C an AWD rt and and srt Grand Cherokee. An for my grocery getter a Crossfire.
If I had the funds I'd join ya.Tell ya what,you go buy the cars and we'll keep them here since I have the space:wink:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.