LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
LX Doctor
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ed Moses Dodge is getting Challenger numero uno won at Barrett a few months ago ($400k) delivered to their store this Saturday. I was told by Mr Moses himself today when I asked him when Challengers were going to start arriving. I am going to check it out. Any other azlx folk want to meet up over there say around noon?

C.

·
What song is it you wanna hear?
1,864 Posts
Take pix and post 'em ASAP....(Some of us will be in Laughlin this weekend!) But, I did see the sale on BJ a few months ago...

·
Registered
879 Posts
Thats my servicing dealer - its on Bell Rd in Scottdale, about 1/2 mile past Scottsdale Rd on the right in a motor mall. I might go check it out too...

·
LX Doctor
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it arrived. Number 0002 was on the truck too. It was headed for Cali to a guy named Jay Leno. I have picts but on my wife's camera. Got to wait for her to get me the computer cable so I can download them on to the computer.

C.

·
Premium Member
26,920 Posts
And it was well known at the plant too, where those were going... Imagine the excitement to know as you build a car, who it's for... I'd sneak in a sharpie and sign it somewhere... Then one day, send Jay an email to tell him what to look for and where.

·
Dubcharger
579 Posts
thats funny u say jay leno he was a guest speaker at my business meeting last month in cali and he mentioned he was getting one i wonder if it was his

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Well it arrived. Number 0002 was on the truck too. It was headed for Cali to a guy named Jay Leno. I have picts but on my wife's camera. Got to wait for her to get me the computer cable so I can download them on to the computer.

C.
please post pics:mrgreen::thumbs_u:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Thanx for sharing! 400k? I thought the 400k challenger was the b5 blue challenger that was sold for charity...or am I confused, this challenger its brilliant black... btw its the fastest color...lol

·
LX Doctor
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanx for sharing! 400k? I thought the 400k challenger was the b5 blue challenger that was sold for charity...or am I confused, this challenger its brilliant black... btw its the fastest color...lol
This is the first production chally. What you have seen in the past are pre-production cars. I guess he wanted it black instead of blue.

C.

·
LX Doctor
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No, I think those are two different cars - the blue one was #43, and a one-off paint job, right? That was a different auction.

The 0001 car was like 56k said, Orange and pre-production as seen before, and Black as ordered. <-that part was explained to me the other night.
You are correct as usual Jr.

C.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.