LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Recovering mod addict
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, just arrived home from Shindig. Here are pictures.....

Meet in Orlando for mini caravan to Wildwood, FL. (RTjunkie (Nate) wearing red hat and his friend, Eric)

RTjunkie's Charger

Rtjunkie & Goose (Black 300)

Arrived in Wildwood to meet other LXers from Tampa & South FL. Ate breakfast at Denny's.

Caravan to GA.

Stop at Rest Area in GA...

More pics on next few posts....:popcorn:

·
Recovering mod addict
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is Charg-um! Charger's front end & Magnum's rear end.....Sweet!

1BADSE in my mirror....

My newest mod - "OBJECTS IN MIRROR APPEAR TO BE LOSING" decal. You see RTjunkie's car is losing!

Charger Police! Stopped by during our break.

Waiting for building to open for us!

Inside of building - total of 46 LXers

·
Hard CHARGER
124 Posts
Some sweet pics !!!!!

I really like the TV screens everywhere and that orange car...cool color....HAHAHA.

Great meeting all of you and my family hopes to see all of you again. You are some wonderful people.

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Great pics DeafCharger!

·
Geek / Audio-Whore / Car-Whore
552 Posts
sugar-tj said:
great job!!!! thanks, the ''charg-um'' looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
That car was stunning in person. Having it just behind me on the road caught me off-guard at one point too...haha. On our caravan heading up I went to fall back in the caravan and get back in with the Chargers, and ended up jumping in right in front of Paul. Needless to say, after looking in my mirror for a mile or so, I finally figured out what was "wrong" with that Charger....IT WASN'T A CHARGER!!....rofl.

·
Recovering mod addict
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RTjunkie said:
That car was stunning in person. Having it just behind me on the road caught me off-guard at one point too...haha. On our caravan heading up I went to fall back in the caravan and get back in with the Chargers, and ended up jumping in right in front of Paul. Needless to say, after looking in my mirror for a mile or so, I finally figured out what was "wrong" with that Charger....IT WASN'T A CHARGER!!....rofl.
Yeah, I was looking at mirror and saw silver Charger SRT. I was thinking it's Roger's but I realized Roger was in front of my car. Took me a while to figure it out who has this car. Great looking car! Very unique!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.