LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
aye mario it's me luigi
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all right every one I've entered my 300c in its first car show at my company picnic this saturday the winner is chosen by votes from the picnicers i looked at the line up and their were some old, classic cars, ans srt charger and s2000..any tips to give my car the winning edge

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
Keep some cloths handy for last minute detailing. Cans of compressed air (usually in the office supply aisle) are great for blowing off any road debris or dust from the drive over.

Armor all wipes are also good to have on hand for a good shine and/or the "wet" look for your hoses and plastic under the hood.

With no mods at the time other than Zoomer's, I won the Special Interest category at last year's "Car Show for Kids" here in Springfield against cars like the Sheriff's professionally done D.A.R.E car and others that didn't fit into a category (there was just one Mopar category - bleh).

The reason? My car was spotless, inside and out.

·
aye mario it's me luigi
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Redfox0099 said:
Yeah, if you make a sign for all the things your car has please use better punctuation and grammar than your INTERNET posting.
well if i did make a sign of the things i had it would be pretty short my cars pretty much stock except for the rims and tires and the grill but we cant have any signs anyway or and company advertising on our cars aka decals and ect.

thanks everyone for the advice

·
Premium Member
16,511 Posts
Get some cotton batting and shred it and lay it around the back tires like burnout smooke and a have a stuffed 'Taz' toy behind the wheel... that always wows them!

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
A cold keg of beer and some frosty mugs under an easy up for shade would probably do the trick!!:beerchug:

Oh, a clean car is a must of course!!

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
Magma said:
:doh: .... I think that was cool for the first 2 seconds 10 years ago!
Yeah, at least they aren't doing the doll that looks like a little kid peering into the engine compartment or window any more (it's been awhile since I've seen it, anyway).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.