LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
24,689 Posts
They snuck the flyer in my window too. I have to pass though. Too much driving and too much money lately. :-(

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Door props will be ready and delivered at the show.

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Sure, we can meet you on our way through Peoria. Not sure what time we will be heading out yet, but we have a week.

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Hey Marley, we will meet you at the Cracker Barrel in Morton @ 8:00 if you want breakfast or be there by 8:45 if you don't. We'll cruise down to Bloomington and meet Scarbs around 9:45 and on down to Decatur to meet Mark there at 11:00. You might notice the times are early, but we will have some time to clean up the car before entering.

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Or not. Scarbs might be taking I-57 so would miss Bloomington.

·
West Coast Style Meets East Coast Power
8,162 Posts
Looks like the show turned out good! Glad you all had a good time, way to reprersent the LXs! I would have loved to make it down for this one, but I was in New York for the weekend :doh::blam: :sad:

Keep me posted on future events though for sure!

-Pat

·
Itchin' for mods again!
1,378 Posts
Did you get extra points for the dog you saved at Starved Rock?

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
No, no extra points but LXIE loves riding in the car. She has her own safety cage and just sleeps the whole time.

It was a good show the little girl that it's for was a trooper.Someone had gotten her a go-cart and she was zooming around on it a couple times.
Every one but me took home a ribbon.
Best Sled(Blackhemimag), Shiniest(antolod),
most unSoccer mom(newbie Mellisa),
the cause we liked it(Aggosht). Thats what was on each ribbon.
Had a good time, long day but it was worth it.

E

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.