LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the talk of heads, the cams might be the better choice, the head ports are usually well enough untouched for a 6 cyl. I would be willing to produce a cam for the stock head combo, if someone here is willing to do the swap.
You need to provide the dyno before and after for me only and it will be yours. If you are in Florida, then I will do the work for free. Usually I can stay within the stock grind numbers but alter my lobe profile and LSA for great results in Tq without spaz'in the PCM. Hit me up fellas and ladies. This is my fav area on a engine fuel injected.

·
Absent From Malaise
4,553 Posts
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
7,000 Posts
Damn.. KRC... you guys are going to be the most popular vendors on the block ;-)

·
Think About It...
252 Posts
If I wasn't all the way in MD I would gladly let you use my car!!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Remember, anyone can do this work for you install wize, I merely need dyno numbers. I have an installer with dyno in Maine, Delaware and Cleveland Tenn.

·
Absent From Malaise
4,553 Posts
This mod is promising. However I'd need to wait for Morpheous before I would purchase this cam. Out of all the mods talked about on this forum however this one and the headers has my interest.

But thats just me...

·
I'm not speeding......I'm qualifying
5,266 Posts
This has potential.

·
Think About It...
252 Posts
I'm gonna check on getting a dyno this weekend. I'll get back with you. Need to find an installer also.

·
'06 SXT AWD
79 Posts
I live in RI, a bit too far from your designated installer in Maine.

However, I swapped out the stock cams on my Durango 4.7L (OHC engine) with the HO cams & intake by myself. If you are willing to chance it with me installing (provided you have directions), I may be interested.

I'm sure finding a dyno to accommodate AWD cannot be that difficult in this area.

·
Premium Member
7,000 Posts
I can't believe no one has jumped on this yet.

Don't forget that the 1998 & newer LH platform cars use a similar engine, and, with a little testing.. may be a market for some Cams also... (both the 3.2 and 3.5L engines)

·
LX Guru
14,153 Posts
Where abouts in Maine, I have an 06 Charger sxt as well as an 05 Magnum R/T. Let me know if I can help out.
Think he's talking about TDP Automotive Steuben,Maine 207-546-2805. Tim Bybee , he knows his $hit! Do it!

·
Premium Member
7,000 Posts
*bump*
Bringing this back to life!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.