LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from those that ARE THERE....

Did MF get his check - did he cry?

What are you doing logged in here when there are all those polished LX's to oogle?

Oh - and make sure to tell us all about the goodie bags that the rest us missed out on so we can feel worse about not makin it...

Please! SOMEONE ... WE'RE DYING UP HERE!!!

:TTIWWP:

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
wbornio said:

What are you doing logged in here when there are all those polished LX's to oogle?

Oh - and make sure to tell us all about the goodie bags that the rest us missed out on so we can feel worse about not makin it...

He got the check, and held back the tears fairly well... but couldn't stop talking and I think a few may have snuck out. That MF is alllright in my book. He spent the whole day going car to car, helping everyone out.

·
Premium Member
10,061 Posts
wbornio said:

He almost did cry as most of us did also. He is one awesome dude. The affair was great. I met lots of great people. It was good to be inside as it did a big thunderboomie type storm. IT building was perfect. :rock: It also rained last night so all of our cars got a good cleaning this am. I will try to get a few pictures posted if none else does. The coin we got in our goodie bag was top notch. Kudos to all that attended and made this happen. MagnumFreak had some great news for us. We were all excited about the possibilities of having control of our cars. We are off to dinner with 60 tonight so I will chime in later.

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the update... My car has a EVIC software date of october 04 - I'm sure there are updates he could supply. When you're done with MF send him home via Reston, VA Please.

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Hey look! My headache is gone! Time to re-energize!

·
Chasing Dreams
3,354 Posts
I did good up until the end. I had to stop before I did break down. Just made it home. The shindig was awesome. Indoor events are really nice here in the south during the summer. Especially when the thunderstorm passed through.

Time to get back to morpheus. I have some important dates to meet.

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Sounds like a great time was had by all! WIsh I could have been there...

·
Absent From Malaise
4,553 Posts
MF,

what about the announcement dude? :) Whats the news playa!

EDIT : Oops. I found it in General Forum :)

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Just got home. What a great time. Thanks everyone for making it so much fun! Best of all, the kids are healthy, and I'm not in trouble for anything! How in the heck did that happen?

I'll post up some pics after I get unpacked and settled in.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.