LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
LX Newbie
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does everyone do with their stock parts? I hate to throw stuff like this away, but I also hate to store stuff like this that I might not ever need.

I just went with the Airaid. I chose that one for it's more subtle looks. I haven't had a chance to take it out yet; it's been raining and I am on a dirt road, the ruts haven't been graded yet :sad:.

But I do have a very funny story.

My mom was over this weekend, and she saw the Airaid box on the floor. As she is leaning over reading the box her eyes got wide and she nervously straightened up and asked me "Are we in danger of a chemical attack??"

I tried not to laugh, she is an old military brat, and still worries about that stuff. :carryflag But damn that was funny!

·
LX Newbie
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ZMagnum said:
It probably doesn't help that your screen name is CHEMIGO.
LOL, good point! I get this all the time; Are you a chemical engineer? Or a friendly burrito?

Then I lay the hammer down, and show them

C Hemi Goooooo!!!! :racing:

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
CHEMIGO said:
What does everyone do with their stock parts? I hate to throw stuff like this away, but I also hate to store stuff like this that I might not ever need.
Some things I keep (stock air box, stock shifter knob), others I pitched (exhaust).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.