What do you think

Hemi31 said:
Would I count as the peanut gallery?

Can't stand it huh......lol:wink:
I can, but I'm on the edge.

·
Chasing Dreams
3,354 Posts
Hope it works for you. BTW, I will be sending you a little package this weekend. :wink: Post office is closed by the time I get off of work.

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool

MagnumFreak said:
Hope it works for you. BTW, I will be sending you a little package this weekend. :wink: Post office is closed by the time I get off of work.
Thanks

Here's a question. Will Morpheus unleash even more power form my 300 5.7. I may not have to get the SRT-8!

·
Chasing Dreams
3,354 Posts
chasb said:
Thanks

Here's a question. Will Morpheus unleash even more power form my 300 5.7. I may not have to get the SRT-8!
Initial testing says yes although I do not have any dyno data to prove it. This is all based off of calculations from data collected during trial runs. There is more room for power than what any current tuner is utilizing. Even with most of the mods out there, we still run rich. Most of the tuners out there are based off of a stock vehicle. When you add exhaust, headers, cai, etc there is more room to adjust timing to take full advantage of the changes.

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.