LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Yooper wanna be
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, thanks :banana: to all of you for the valuable info. on the Magnums. With your help, it seemed like I knew more about the car than the dealer did.

Anyway, tomorrow I am celebrating my three week aniversary with my 05 Magnum RT , Brilliant Black (I ignored the reporter from Canada) and I am also celebrating my 11th aniversary with my wife. I guess I will have to spend time with both:wink: .

Picture will come soon.

·
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
2,080 Posts
Congrats Brewman!
Allow me to say welcome to the forums and share a :friday: wit cha!

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
Welcome to you and congrats on both your occasions! :beerchug:

·
Conspicuous Combustion . . .
6,084 Posts
brewman said:
With your help, it seemed like I knew more about the car than the dealer did.

Anyway, tomorrow I am celebrating my three week aniversary with my 05 Magnum RT , Brilliant Black (I ignored the reporter from Canada) and I am also celebrating my 11th aniversary with my wife. I guess I will have to spend time with both:wink: .
Welcome! Funny, my experience with most dealers too -- they don't know squiggly about the car.
Don't neglect your wife -- she's way more important than the car . . . I think. :wink:

PS -- you're not in the beer biz, are ya? :beerchug:

·
Wish I were in Wonderland
510 Posts
welcome fromt he beaches of NC

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
Welcome from the left coast!!
Brewman, I like that!!:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

·
Yooper wanna be
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Aniversary went well. Nice supper with the wife. Drive-in movie with the wife and magnum. Can not get much better than that? Well it can since the baby sitter backed out and we ended up bringing the three kids. It ended up as a "family" outing

Again, thanks for the warm welcome.

·
Mag-niac
439 Posts
Welcome BrewMan! If your handle means what I think it does, you will also enjoy some of the recent beer discussions here. Have fun!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.