LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Geek Master Flash
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys and gals, Its time to break out the camcorders and record your 0-WOT take offs. Some people say they can burn out without using the brake. So I present this challenge. No power braking, no launching, no water, sand, etc...

Just a mash of the pedal on a normal road and record your chirps. Even if your car wont burn out, do it anyways, its fun! Please record you weather conditions too!

If you want me to host the vids email them to [email protected]

· Just a squirrel, trying to get a nut....
7,113 Posts
My beastly R/T has yet to do a burnout w/o power braking. This is going to be interesting. I was under the impression that everybody here that mentioned a burnout, did it after power braking.Good luck to all!
:racing: :racing: :racing:

· I'm tryin' to think but nuttin' happens
5,133 Posts
bipto said:
Nice! Hey - who did the video for you? :mrgreen:
My tripod for filming - me for editing (one of my first)

NICE!!!!:banana: :rock: ....was that you goosing the throttle or the computer trying to contain the car??
The car was bouncing off the rev limiter

That was about a 75 degree morning and I never toyed with shifting to second. I'm not sure what would've happened then. I guess I could also see if I try starting in second. (might need to hold the brake for that one)

· E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,427 Posts
I'll try to get some this weekend

· Hersela
2,349 Posts
damn srt 8's!!! you just watch me and my SXT burnout. granted i will need to be turning on some wet pavement, but you just wait!!! oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im so pissed........................lmao!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.