LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Black Pearl
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brake Job - Rotors NOW available!

My right REAR wheel has been squeaking for a week. So I took a look and the rotor is starting to grind down and I need to replace it. Worst part is I hear the wear detector squeeling when I'm going slow. Well so does everyone else!! Not cool.

Since I'm capable of doing a brake job in my garage I went to Autozone, then Advanced Auto and nobody has the OEM pads in stock. They have to be ordered. But the worst part was...they ALL said the rotors are NOT available!!

I have a 2005 SE with 75,000 miles so hence, it's replacement time. Anyone know where I can buy the rotors? And NOT pay a ton of money for them?! I cringe at the thought of going to the local dealer.

·
LX Padiwan
386 Posts

·
The Black Pearl
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My local Napa store has ALL the items I needed for the brake job.

I first went online, printed off what I wanted and took it to the counter.

1) Rear rotor = $61.49 (online)
1) Rear rotor = $52.62 (ordered directly from the store)

1) Set of rear pads = $50.49 (online)
1) Set of rear pads = $40.99 (oredered directly from the store)

I'm picking them up this Saturday for $155.00 out the door. Then proceeding to the garage to install them.

Just thought I'd let everyone know who now does a search like I did and didn't come up with anything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.