LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LX Newbie
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new owner of a srt8,just looking for some quick bolt ons already been best of 13.00 @107,this is more fun driving than my me too chevelle,best @9.00 151

·
I'm tryin' to think but nuttin' happens
5,151 Posts
Welcome

Start with exhaust and intake. Do a search for Frankentake. Get the biggest filter possible.

If you want to spend some bucks start looking for headers and heads. Cams will be settled in soon and a programmer should be available by the end of the year

·
Thread Killer, Vote Stealer
2,983 Posts
Welcome and happy modding!!!

·
rest in peace dad
15,811 Posts
welcome to the forums! we wanna see some pics of that fast car!!! lol

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
13.00 - good run! Sounds ike you're hooked and if you have a 9.0 sec Chevelle... you're a wiz under the hood. Glad to have you here.

There are P+P services, heads, cams, intakes, headers, exhaust, supercharger and turbos (5.7L) that have been attempted with various and debatable degress of success here in this forum. We even have a member who is in the process of tubbing his Magnum,

You'll find ots of good info on what to try and what not to try.

You'll be interested in Project Morpheus - software to help us get the most out of our mods. Not yet available... but it's going to be ready soon.

Welcome and enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.