LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
It's a family sedan... Hang on kids!
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first new car. I've always had trucks and SUV's... This is a great change!

With a build date of April 2006, what sort of things should I be looking for in the way of defects, cautions, glitches, must fix, etc.? I haven't had a chance to drive it much (less than 200km) or really check it out. I have noticed that the hood needs to be aligned and the exhaust tips are not close to being evenly lined up.

Great site... Thanks in advance for any help.

At the dealership...
http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/AdanacCharger/?action=view&current=NewCharger001.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2

In The Driveway...
http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/AdanacCharger/?action=view&current=NewCharger007.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

·
Mr.LX Poster !
1,016 Posts
Good Luck and Enjoy ! Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Oh that's one beautiful baby all right! Welcome from our 300Cs in WV!

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
Congrats. Looks like you have the daytona style rims with the grayed out sections. You should get a Daytona spoiler, too.

·
Conspicuous Combustion . . .
6,084 Posts
iRock said:
Congrats I am driving it's cousin. My Magnum was built in April 06. Enjoy the great car and the forum.
Can't help it, iRock, but you got one of those "back to the future" magnums, huh? :wink: lol

·
It's a family sedan... Hang on kids!
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome (or should I say weLXcome). I have been looking around the forum and there seems to be a lot of great information/knowledge. This could get expensive!

·
LX Goo'Roo
3,537 Posts
Adanac Charger said:
I have been looking around the forum and there seems to be a lot of great information/knowledge. This could get expensive!
You got that right, BUT....don't worry about the expense, you're covered. Body parts and organs are commanding huge premiums right now. Welcome to the forum! :)

·
Wish I were in Wonderland
510 Posts
Ozzie said:
You got that right, BUT....don't worry about the expense, you're covered. Body parts and organs are commanding huge premiums right now. Welcome to the forum! :)
I need a turbo charger and some foose wheels....how much can I get for a kidney?

BTW....welcome to the "family" from the beaches of NC

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.