LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Warranties are for sissies.
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I thought I should introduce myself since I've been making a few posts finally. My name is Adam and I live in San Diego. I started lurking here after I bought my 300 Touring in May 06. Well, after trailing a few V8s on my way to my first meet and greet around here I decided that I wasn't happy struggling to keep up. So last week I traded in my 300 Touring with 4,000 miles on it (my wife never even had the chance to drive that one) for a new 300C SRT-8 and damn am I ever happy I did. I don't have any pics yet because I haven't had time to properly clean it up. Thank you to everyone here for all the great information I have learned already.

Adam

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
Welcome to the family. Glad you finally decided to come out of the closet!
Now get busy and clean up that ride, so you can show us some pics!!!

·
100K Mile Club!!
2,892 Posts
Welcome from Ft. Worth!

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
WOW what an upgrade! Welcome from our 300Cs in WV!

·
1fast300
111 Posts
1fastsedan said:
Hi everyone,

I thought I should introduce myself since I've been making a few posts finally. My name is Adam and I live in San Diego. I started lurking here after I bought my 300 Touring in May 06. Well, after trailing a few V8s on my way to my first meet and greet around here I decided that I wasn't happy struggling to keep up. So last week I traded in my 300 Touring with 4,000 miles on it (my wife never even had the chance to drive that one) for a new 300C SRT-8 and damn am I ever happy I did. I don't have any pics yet because I haven't had time to properly clean it up. Thank you to everyone here for all the great information I have learned already.

Adam
I've had my 300 SRT8 for a month now and also in the San Diego Area (San Marcos) If you know of any 300 Clubs or Gatherings, Please let me know!

·
Warranties are for sissies.
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lately there have been several activities if you include southern OC too. There was a go-carting M & G last Saturday. Coming up is Cruising for a Cure in OC (Saturday, Sept. 23, www.cruisinforacure.com), JBA Dyno Day on Sept. 30, SRT Track Experience in Laguna Seca (road trip from SD with several members). A few people also run up to Crystal Cove state park a couple Saturday mornings each month. I went at the end of July and had a great time. There is an improptu car show at a shopping center there every Saturday from 7-9ish. Check out the meet and greet section here and the regional meeting board at 300cforums.com.

sather said:
I've had my 300 SRT8 for a month now and also in the San Diego Area (San Marcos) If you know of any 300 Clubs or Gatherings, Please let me know!

·
LX Guru
2,372 Posts
The San Diego crowd is GROWING, welcome and hopefully I'll meet you guys at a few of our local Meet and Greets coming up.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
been **** chatting with adam and sather now for a few days and oh before i forget...Welcome to the Foray...oops I mean forums....NAH I really meant foray. muahahahahahahahah

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.