LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
LX Newbie
469 Posts
I have them on my csrt8. Got them pretty cheap because of a mixup at rpmoutlet.com. They sound good outside the car. Kind of annoying inside from 1800 rpm up to about 2200 rpm. After that, it smooths out. Been on for about 1000 miles now, getting used to them now. Wife hates them by the way. the chrome tips are already starting to turn brown though. I'll prob. replace the whole system after the winter with the corsa.

·
LX Newbie
157 Posts
Corsa's system is easy on the install, no rubbing problems, no drone whatsoever, but can be extremely quiet. At WOT, it sounds awesome, but at part throttle stabs, it is a little subdued for my tastes. I am still satisfied, but wanted my 6.1 to sound half as good as my 5.7's.

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
americanbulldog said:
Corsa's system is easy on the install, no rubbing problems, no drone whatsoever, but can be extremely quiet. At WOT, it sounds awesome, but at part throttle stabs, it is a little subdued for my tastes. I am still satisfied, but wanted my 6.1 to sound half as good as my 5.7's.
Sounds just perfect for me...

Have the wife or customers in the car, I can keep it subdued, but when it's time for jaak to play, WOT will make me smile!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.