LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
First AWD LX in the 12's N/A
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we have the LX sales figures thread and that's great info, but does anyone know how many 05 Magnum RT AWD were made??? I know they stopped production of them until the transfer case issue was resolved and then resumed production as 06's, . . . . . . . . just wondering

·
R/T Ski Mobile
151 Posts
I don't have the numbers, but I believe the production stoppage was from around Mid-January to the August timeframe of last year. I had an 05 AWD on on order, which eventually became an 06. I think the 06s started in June of last year, so there was about 5 months of lost production.

I gotta say, I love the AWD . . . better than my M-Class and Wrangler for traction and handling (yes, on the continentals).

·
Alter ego of MyMaggieMae...
11,785 Posts
vcunning said:
I gotta say, I love the AWD . . . better than my M-Class and Wrangler for traction and handling (yes, on the continentals).
And, if you drop them, the handling gets much, much better!!! :rock:

·
R/T Ski Mobile
151 Posts
Darthvader said:
On "that" I guess.
Well that explains where I should relieve myself. Unfortunately, I just cleaned my wheels. I'll actually wait until these tires wear out before I replace them (13K and still going strong).

Now with apologies to Token for hijacking this thread, back to the original question . . . Does anyone know how many 05 Magnum RT AWD were made?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.