LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
LX Newbie
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as the proud owner of an 05 Magnum R/T I have only one lingering 'regret'... no auto up windows. I've had these on my VW GTI for god's sake but not on my Magnum? SHEEZ.

Anyway, I've added the silver center bezel, auto headlights, and even got the 06 R/T badging, but my dealer said it would cost me "over $1000.00" to get the auto up windows added.

Has anyone else looked into this or added this MAJOR oversight/omission on the Magnum?

Any and all info or ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ray G.
(current group newbie)

[email protected]

·
LX Enthusiast
679 Posts
one word 530T from directed electronics, I have it for my alarm, gives auto up to 2 windows from the driver controls, I have 2 in mine, when i arm the system, all windows close, and they can open from remote. also you can get a 529t and put it on each door (four of them) and have auto up and auto down on each door.

go on ebay and search 530t or 529t, one module is around 40 bucks, just need some soldering expertise...or another shop, but they will rape you on installation

oh and welcome to the forums!! you will love your Magnum, I promise

·
LX Newbie
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, and I DO LOVE MY MAGNUM! In fact my family's sick of hearing me say that almost daily.

As for the express down, they all had that on drivers only (hell, my 1991 Lexus LS 400 and 1990 Chrysler Imperial had that!). However, in 2006 they added the express up/down standard in one of the packages.

THANKS for the info on the 530t... I'll be looking into that TONIGHT!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.