LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Father of Owen
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had Maggie in for her 12k service on Saturday and noticed that there were 5 or 6 MSRT8s sitting on the back lot (not the one customers normally walk on). They still have a 12k "dealer" surcharge, but they clearly indicated that a deal was to be made on those cars.

Looks like they are not selling too well around here these days. :sad:

BTW; did not see one 300 or Charger SRT sitting on the lot.

·
Not Y3K compliant
792 Posts
They actually have eleven. I was thinking of trading my 2006 R/T and had several conversations with them. A $43K well equipped MSRT8 is about $39K with employee pricing. I got the impression there was room to move from there as well. I drove one here locally to help me decide and even tho it's a fantastic machine, I just didn't fall in love enough to justify the $18K or so OTD price differential. There are quite a few MSRT8s available at dealers in the So Cal area. Now would be a good time if you're considering purchase.

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Now is an excellent time. Employee pricing that they're advertising is better than the employee pricing I got. zero discount. I have family at DC, yet I still went for a non-employee discounted MSRT8

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.