LX Forums Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Bane of Zombiehood
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My thread with the video which I obviously won't repost has been abyssed. I understand and offer an honest apology to anyone who may have taken offense. I've learned the boundaries and shan't cross them again. PM me if there's anything else I can do.:wink:

·
'waste of skin'
12,186 Posts
I don't recall was it the females beating each other up or what? Matters not political correctness is more important these days than honesty. So be aware of that and you will be fine.

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
I missed your naughtiness. No harm......no foul! Whatever you did, I forgive you! Way to own up! :thumbs_u:

·
07 Charger RT R&T
4,240 Posts
No apologies necessary, Refereshing to see. Well spoken and the point hits home in the video. It is time we as civilized people stop apologizing and sympathizing with the turd terrorists that call themselves religious. They are backwards people and refuse to become CIVILIZED. I hope we and the Israelis can continue to pound there sorry arses, because violence is all they understand. They continue to teach their children that death is better than life as long as you take some of us with you. When will we awake and understand that these people would kill you and your children without hesitation. They will oppress women until they are stopped. Don't ever apologize for being a civilized person.

If anyone wants the video PM me and I will send the link.

·
Magnum RT 2005
3,094 Posts
stroguy said:
No apologies necessary, Refereshing to see. Well spoken and the point hits home in the video. It is time we as civilized people stop apologizing and sympathizing with the turd terrorists that call themselves religious. They are backwards people and refuse to become CIVILIZED. I hope we and the Israelis can continue to pound there sorry arses, because violence is all they understand. They continue to teach their children that death is better than life as long as you take some of us with you. When will we awake and understand that these people would kill you and your children without hesitation. They will oppress women until they are stopped. Don't ever apologize for being a civilized person.

If anyone wants the video PM me and I will send the link.
I think you should educate yourself first about such matters before you accept what main stream media feeds you and accept it as truth!

·
Magnum RT 2005
3,094 Posts
iamkungfool said:
My thread with the video which I obviously won't repost has been abyssed. I understand and offer an honest apology to anyone who may have taken offense. I've learned the boundaries and shan't cross them again. PM me if there's anything else I can do.:wink:
Your a big man iamkungfool!!!!!
I have the utmost respect for you.

·
07 Charger RT R&T
4,240 Posts
I will consider the source to call me uneducated. I am not a 'main stream media' addict with an open mouth willing to swallow their treble hook. I don't watch much news, never pick up the newspaper and don't listen to the Rush side of the radio. If you have'nt seen the video then I consider you uneducated where this thread is concerned. You continue to use the LOL icon for an action of truth and honesty, a brave woman standing up for what is factual and not supposition. See the video and then make an educated comment. Maybe then you will see the how this woman has placed a bullseye on her back and then it won't be so easy for you to LAUGH OUT LOUD.

Oh by the way...the video is from their main stream media...imagine that.

The link is in and out...keep trying...I will send it out if you PM.

·
Magnum RT 2005
3,094 Posts
stroguy said:
I will consider the source to call me uneducated. I am not a 'main stream media' addict with an open mouth willing to swallow their treble hook. I don't watch much news, never pick up the newspaper and don't listen to the Rush side of the radio. If you have'nt seen the video then I consider you uneducated where this thread is concerned. You continue to use the LOL icon for an action of truth and honesty, a brave woman standing up for what is factual and not supposition. See the video and then make an educated comment. Maybe then you will see the how this woman has placed a bullseye on her back and then it won't be so easy for you to LAUGH OUT LOUD.

Oh by the way...the video is from their main stream media...imagine that.

The link is in and out...keep trying...I will send it out if you PM.
I did watch the vid. Then replied to your post. Lets just agree to disagree on this. Respect to you.

PS: LOL!!

·
Bane of Zombiehood
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Matrix, I really appreciated your perspective and will educate myself further on the actions that led to the current situations.

Stro, I think the biggest mistake of the video and what a big problem today is, is that a lot of people are taking these actions and applying them wholesale to the muslim religion. If you go back far enough you can find horrific atrocities commited by almost any group. Japanese-the Rape of Nanking, Germany-D'uh, Spanish/Catholics/Christians-Inquisition, American Colonists/British-Various terrorist attacks against each other during the Revolution, French-French Revolution, Muslims-D'uh. I'm saying that there's not really any group that's without some black mark and that none of these groups can be generalized by their worst members.

The best any one of us can do is live, right wrongs where we see them, give when we can where we can, take pride in the things we do, and treasure our families.

iRock, i'm working on the screenplay. I'm going away for a few days next week, with luck when i come back i should have it finished or at least very very close.

And to everyone~I think starting two threads in a 24 hour pd to get abyssed might be a bad thing lol.

·
T.G.I.F.
24,289 Posts
The link doesn't work for me. Any kind of "road map" to it you can give? I checked both aljazeera.com and english.aljazeera.net (the former is the one the westerners think is the way they report stuff and the latter is a lot more like what they really report to their core audience) and found bupkis on both.

·
07 Charger RT R&T
4,240 Posts
It works...it's just in n out.

And, there is nothing political about my statement and there is definately no hatred being spread. It is reality. Please read my comments carefully or I will get Garret Morris to speak them louder for me. LOL

·
Magnum RT 2005
3,094 Posts
iamkungfool said:
Thanks Matrix, I really appreciated your perspective and will educate myself further on the actions that led to the current situations.

Stro, I think the biggest mistake of the video and what a big problem today is, is that a lot of people are taking these actions and applying them wholesale to the muslim religion. If you go back far enough you can find horrific atrocities commited by almost any group. Japanese-the Rape of Nanking, Germany-D'uh, Spanish/Catholics/Christians-Inquisition, American Colonists/British-Various terrorist attacks against each other during the Revolution, French-French Revolution, Muslims-D'uh. I'm saying that there's not really any group that's without some black mark and that none of these groups can be generalized by their worst members.

The best any one of us can do is live, right wrongs where we see them, give when we can where we can, take pride in the things we do, and treasure our families.

iRock, i'm working on the screenplay. I'm going away for a few days next week, with luck when i come back i should have it finished or at least very very close.

And to everyone~I think starting two threads in a 24 hour pd to get abyssed might be a bad thing lol.
Ahmen!

·
Magnum RT 2005
3,094 Posts
stroguy said:
It works...it's just in n out.

And, there is nothing political about my statement and there is definately no hatred being spread. It is reality. Please read my comments carefully or I will get Garret Morris to speak them louder for me. LOL
Please dont kid me.
You work for the government, live in texas. hmmmmm?

Like I said saying, PM me and I will send you the link repeatedly even though it was abyssed seems like spreading something.

·
07 Charger RT R&T
4,240 Posts
Matrix said:
Please dont kid me.
You work for the government, live in texas. hmmmmm?

Like I said saying, PM me and I will send you the link repeatedly even though it was abyssed seems like spreading something.
And what are you trying to say? Sounds like you are the one trying to spread some sort of discontent. Got a problem with my occupation and state? I have you figured now....no problem. As I said earlier...consider the source.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.