1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The member formerly known as Jleilich
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
LX Guru
14,153 Posts
SRT8 killer? Guy's getting rid of it for a Shelby GT500. He'd be bummed if it was a GT500 killer also. Oh well different strokes.

·
AG Strek
3,082 Posts
what's the comment about the SRT Brembo's not being real???

·
The member formerly known as Jleilich
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think he has some aftermarket brembos on there, instead of the SRT ones. Maybe he thinks they arent real?

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts

·
2006 Mag SRT-8
93 Posts
Redfox0099 said:
Guy seems like a jerk..just my .02
Thank you. I wouldn't touch that car just from his description. Private sale so you won't have to pay sales tax? What happens when you go register the car? Don't you have to pay sales taxes then?
:sad:

·
Nevermind my mind!
10,261 Posts
I bought my RT from a private seller and did not pay any sales taxes. Saved a bundle. The warranty was transferred for $150 at a dealer. The bank gave me my loan and took care of the registration. There were no problems.

Hey, the guy is just trying to sell his car, IMO.

·
Premium Member
20,457 Posts
MAGFX said:
Hey, the guy is just trying to sell his car, IMO.
Thats what I think^^.

I pretty sure he got the Grand Turrismo brake system if he got the brembo's, and that sure looks like the GSM set-up to me. Can you say BOOM!.

·
Boring @$$ed Durango
1,964 Posts
Cam said:
Thats what I think^^.

I pretty sure he got the Grand Turrismo brake system if he got the brembo's, and that sure looks like the GSM set-up to me. Can you say BOOM!.
Been there done that....

So have others, sad to say.

And the best part is they refuse to stand behind their work, products and installations. Not to mention the install violates BAR, CARB regulations..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.