LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Just trying to make it in this world
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gone for the past 2 weekends. they have an 1/8 mile track. Best times in 100 degree weather as follows:

.6661 Reaction
2.2300 60 FT
5.9820 330 FT
9.0118 1/8 ET
80.96 1/8 MPH

Man i was beating modded mustangs and imports like nothing. Only this one Mustang that had slick kicked my butt. he posted a 8.94 @ 82.## on 1/8th.

Funny, i over heard a guy when we were leaving say, "Damm, and can hall the family too", as I was loading my dad, wife and 2 kids :)

·
Longhair/XMarine
876 Posts
rander said:
I've gone for the past 2 weekends. they have an 1/8 mile track. Best times in 100 degree weather as follows:

.6661 Reaction
2.2300 60 FT
5.9820 330 FT
9.0118 1/8 ET
80.96 1/8 MPH

Man i was beating modded mustangs and imports like nothing. Only this one Mustang that had slick kicked my butt. he posted a 8.94 @ 82.## on 1/8th.

Funny, i over heard a guy when we were leaving say, "Damm, and can hall the family too", as I was loading my dad, wife and 2 kids :)
Sounds like you will be going back. :rock:
Hmm I'm tryin to remember where Denton is.. I'm in Houston but seems some of the gang went there a while back.

I'll Google it..
BillyD

·
rest in peace dad
15,811 Posts
would be nice! denton isnt that far from where I used to live... dang here in hawaii so i cant make it with my car...

·
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're talking about a good 5 hour drive. :) It's north of Dallas about 40 miles.

BillyDsl said:
Sounds like you will be going back. :rock:
Hmm I'm tryin to remember where Denton is.. I'm in Houston but seems some of the gang went there a while back.

I'll Google it..
BillyD

·
07 Charger RT R&T
4,240 Posts
In a Maggie or Charger it's 3 1/2 hours, cmon. I'm N Houston, bout 4 for me, been to OKC to Many times.

·
Ride my famous Murder Ride
774 Posts
Yea 3 1/2 - 4 hours tops but what was the name of that town just south of dallas that's the worst speed trap in the world? I can't remember it at all ... I got a huge ticket from them a few years ago.

·
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is it Red Oak?

TxCowboy said:
Yea 3 1/2 - 4 hours tops but what was the name of that town just south of dallas that's the worst speed trap in the world? I can't remember it at all ... I got a huge ticket from them a few years ago.

·
07 Charger RT R&T
4,240 Posts
Oh I would think he is talking about good ole Corsicana. It is thick with the peace oficers doing their job, do watch yourself there. I always screw up coming back from OKC cause I cruise fast all through OK and then forget after I get through D Town to shut her down through Corsicana. Been very lucky.

Later

Randy

·
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I may go out Friday night. It's not too far from Lewisville. Damm! Just realized you have some P&P heads and long tubes. What are you doing in the 1/8 now adays if you don't mind me asking.

Redfox0099 said:
Come down to Kennedale on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday nights, I beat up on Mustangs and the sort all the time.

I would love to have some company

·
Longhair/XMarine
876 Posts
Well maybe he's scarrred, Nathan.. ')
Heck I was thinking of stopping by on the way to visit my mom and shoot some vid.
Sup rander...:rock:

Your both outta my league but I can instigate, Right?.. :racing:

·
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Man it would be a good one. I hope my colder plugs come in before then. i'd like to get it to 100 shot. I'm sure you'd still kill me like nobody's business.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.