LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LX Padiwan
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious to see if there are any WNY (Buffalo, Rochester, Niagara Falls, NY, Jamestown, etc) LX owners out there interested in meeting somewhere to figure out if there is some interest in creating our own little group of fanatics.

Lemme know! :rock:

·
LX Enthusiast
730 Posts
cmdycrzr said:
Curious to see if there are any WNY (Buffalo, Rochester, Niagara Falls, NY, Jamestown, etc) LX owners out there interested in meeting somewhere to figure out if there is some interest in creating our own little group of fanatics.

Lemme know! :rock:
I live in Rochester and it would be cool to have a WNY LX Club.
We can rotate locations for any get togethers.
in Buffalo we can have few :beerchug: and enjoy some authentic Buffalo wings.

In Rochester we can have a few :beerchug: and enjoy an authentic Garbage Plate at Nic Tahou's.

I have been to Niagra Falls many times so we can have a lot of :beerchug:, try not to :1puke: ,see the falls and hop over to Canada for some multi-national fun.

I have never been to Jamestown so I have no suggestion other than to have some :beerchug: and enjoy the LX company.

·
LX Padiwan
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Although I'll be returning from a road trip on Labor Day weekend, I wonder if it's possible to get a gathering of LX owners at the Buffalo Wing Festival on that Sunday. There's a classic car show on Sunday as well and they have a whole bunch of restaurants from all over the country participating.

Check out: http://www.buffalowing.com/

C'mon LX owners, bring your appetite and show off your LX machines! :pepper:

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Met a guy, Chris, yesterday near Niagara Falls Blvd and I290 at the Applebees... was doing some shopping and me and my bro-in-law dropped in the the Applebees for lunch, and there it was... My car! Er, well, Chris' car, a 2006 Inferno Red Magnum SRT8!

Of course I had to park next to him!

Had a good chat, hope to see him on here!

Oh, and one other thing.... I guess I should warn you guys when I'm in town in case you have time for coffee or whatever!

Jim

·
BEER ME!!!
22 Posts
Count me in.

I live in the Rochester area and would also like to get a club going. Would be nice to meet others from LX forums and see what mods they did in person. As for drinking some beers, you can always count me in for that!:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Well, FnkyChkn, hemiwagn, Token, Magnumb_srt and I will all be coming through on Sunday the 16th on our way back from the SRT Track Experience in PA. I don't know when we'll get there, perhaps 1 pm? But it might be a good time for lunch!

·
LX Enthusiast
730 Posts
Well, FnkyChkn, hemiwagn, Token, Magnumb_srt and I will all be coming through on Sunday the 16th on our way back from the SRT Track Experience in PA. I don't know when we'll get there, perhaps 1 pm? But it might be a good time for lunch!
That would be cool to get some out of towners passing through for a get together. Keep us posted when you have a better idea of when you might be passing through Rochester :thumbs_u:

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Oops, not Rochester this time, sorry... Buffalo.

We'll be coming up from just north of Pittsburgh.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.