LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Belly your cans up on to the Oasis Bar
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the look of the DUB - yellow of course.
I have the Gibson shorties & HHP HFC (neither are on right now) and thought I would look into a CAI to complete my box look in the basement.:roll:
Would putting the DUB on have any negative effect with the combo above?
I understand it may not provide the best performance over all the aftermarket CAI's available but I don't want to go backwards from the stock set up.

I don't forsee any hood mods or chip additions in the near future. Unless something falls into my lap.:mrgreen:

· T.G.I.F.
24,375 Posts
We tested a DUB at GIFO4 on gotls1's ride. Check the results for specifics, but it was one of the few that made power on a stock car. I can't see it backtracking. She decided to keep it so that says a lot. I had one hell of a time putting the thing in (it mates to the lower portion of your stock airbox and just didn't want to go in quietly) but some of that was probably due to fatigue as I had been running around a lot that day.

3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Matt, I was hopin you would weigh in on this as I know you have really involved in all this and the follow up threads.
It is all much appreciated. Thank You.:beerchug:

3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You mean it might not start out yellow. I can :chill: . Like I said I'm in the looking phase right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.