LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LX Oldtimer
11,692 Posts
Why not upgrade to the stock RT rims and tires?

Lots of them for sale.

Bob

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
THE STOCK 17" SUX!

Ive been looking for a few weeks now. The only thing I found was the Goodyear Triple Tread. Now if you want to change the tire size...there is a whole lot out there! Might be a year or so before more becomes available in the 215/65-17 size.

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
I've got some 10k mile Goodyear Integrities if you want to buy them. Great shape.

·
LX Newbie
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya I'm looking to upgrade to a better tire, I havent found anything either. I dont mind changing tire sizes dont really care if my speedo is a little off. But I need to find something that will work with my stock rims. My wife is going back to school and money's tight so no new rims for Ms. Maggie. :(

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
well that really depends on you...tire size that is. I personally like the General Exclaim UHP and the Cooper Zeon ZPT, but to use either would require a change in tire size

·
Only older in age....not in the car
18 Posts
went with stock size but went with the yk520 by yokohama....sweeeeeet tire....great traction and very little road noise...just hard to come by through Discount tires....

·
I'm not speeding......I'm qualifying
5,266 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
After 26,000 miles, I got a set of high dollar Michelins today. Rides and drives like a different car. $751.

Stock SXT wheels....Its just transportaion. :)

Only regret is sending profits to a French company. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.