LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
First AWD LX in the 12's N/A
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so the REC factory NAV radio has got a fan mounted on the back of it.

Well there is a faint little whine from the fan. You can hear it if it's dead quiet and you have the key in the ACC position, radio off. The engine running or radio would drown out the sound.

If you move the thumbwheel on the headlight dimmer, you can hear the fan speed up and slow down with the intensity of the lights.

OK, so maybe there's no usefulness to this thread........ just something I noticed.

Another member has pointed out my attention to detail on several occasions, so I'm chalking this up to that skill I apparently have.

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Yeah, I know about the fan, but I've never noticed hearing it... Must be the comfy seats I sit in, that distract me. :wink:

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Yeah, they're the ones... Hey Token, have you ever considered getting a set of those? Might solve the fan problem... Hemi31, do you hear the fan running?

·
Die hipster scum!
15,111 Posts
Hemi31 said:
You mean the ones with the big poofy bolsters that keep you from moving around?
You're gonna get obnoxious with the SRT stuff, aren't you..? :doh: :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Yeah, that's it, it's not like we're trying to encourage Token to do anything... But I swear the fan's quieter in those seats!

·
Nevermind my mind!
10,261 Posts
Hemi31 said:
You mean the ones with the big poofy bolsters that keep you from moving around?
And are those the seats that are wrapped by an adrenaline and euphoria creating vehicle which has a slight smoking problem and sports a 0.2154195 cu-ft internal combustion energy unit?

·
05 Magnum RT and 10 Challenger
7,415 Posts
MAGFX said:
And are those the seats that are wrapped by an adrenaline and euphoria creating vehicle which has a slight smoking problem and sports a 0.2154195 cu-ft internal combustion energy unit?
Yeah those are the ones! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
05 Magnum RT and 10 Challenger
7,415 Posts
bipto said:
You're gonna get obnoxious with the SRT stuff, aren't you..? :doh: :mrgreen:
Maybe. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Erik and Robert :friday: My SRT8 is great...how about yours?

·
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Laugh it up....... all of you

Just wait, February's coming .......

You'll all be :eek:wned: me and my noisy fan

You will all bow to the

bipto, it's you and me buddy.......... Let's go SRT hunting

·
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Hemi31 said:
I'll bring the other one in February.
Oh no you don't. We're going to recruit the Mrs. to teach jaak how fast a red magnum is hehe

But we're going to leave MAGFX alone...... guy from AZ in Canada...... he's gonna have is own issues LOL

You and Robert have the black ones....... first see ya later QwkwgnII then bye bye:bling:

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
ROTFLMAO!!!

Yeah, we'll have to make sure MAGFX has our phone numbers. Those big back tires will suck if he has to drive out of town!

Might even consider spraying the bottom of that AZ beauty. I'd hate to see the salt going after it.

I've already been owned by an AWD! Magnum R/T Kill on Magnum SRT8!!!!

·
Nevermind my mind!
10,261 Posts
CHAINS BABY CHAINS! SALT, WHAT SALT? Maybe I will go ricer for the winter.

·
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Don't do it Jonn..... just get some snows for that bad boy, mind you not in 315's

This is awesome......

I've successfully helped in hijacking my own thread.

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Token said:
I've successfully helped in hijacking my own thread.
Yeah... Finally! :eek:wned:

LOL!

Now you have me listening for the fan. Do you have the outboard amp? I wonder how much of a load that takes off the radio's PA's.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.