LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
OT on the LX 15 tails
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I stumbled across this site a couple weeks ago and after following a few threads finally decided to join.
I drive a Cool Vanilla 05 Magnum SXT all stock with just the rear emblems shaved although I've started looking at cold air and exhaust systems for it.

Kevin

·
I'm releasing the flying monkeys!
1,468 Posts
Welcome from Oregon! You even posted a picture first time out. You know what we like. :rock:

·
OT on the LX 15 tails
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Magma said:
Welcome!

Keep an eye out for me in Belleville (in-laws), and I'll look for you.

I cant tell... but are those the apts. on Sidney?

Adam
I'm afraid they are, my house is on the north side of them, you can't miss the 65 stang nose bolted to the garage. House needs paint but it keeps the taxes down. :lol:

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
WElcome from our 300Cs in WV! You "stumbled" onto this site?! We'll trip you up for sure! Don't plan on leaving soon... I see the site mod virus already is workin' on ya.

·
We Shall Never Forget
5,353 Posts
kevdupuis said:
... I've started looking at cold air and exhaust systems for it.
I HIGHLY recommend SLT CUSTOM EXHAUST. Talk to RICK!! He is a member on this board as AmbeR/T, is a supporting vendor of the forum, and a fellow former Bellevillian. He does TOP NOTCH work! :rock:

http://www.lxforums.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=152

Adam

·
Mr.LX Poster !
1,016 Posts
:beerchug: Welcome from Florida, As you can see from above posts YOUR family NOW........
:beerchug:

·
First AWD LX in the 12's N/A
8,067 Posts
Welcome, you've found a great place

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.