LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Movin and shakin
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say thanks to everybody for showing up this weekend. I had a great time, despite my lack of sleep. I was looking and feeling rough. The cars were just a perk for me. The real treat was meeting and hanging out with the people. I might not remember a name for every face, but I will remember the person. I want to send a special thanks to Nathan (RedFox) for toting my sorry butt around on Saturday. That guy in the Ford truck and my friend almost had orgasms over your car. My car couldn't make it this year due to a thermostat failure on Friday. I really wanted to race Friday night. Thanks again to Glenn for everything he did to make this weekend special. The food at the New Perry Hotel was great (especially that chocolate "pee-caan" pie lol). I finally got to see Grinner's Moddin' Art and I must say, Grinner is very good at what he does. That video is top notch. Congradulations to KGBPro for winning the car show. Your car is coming together nicely. I want to thank ALL of the vendors that stepped up with free/discounted stuff. Kelly (HeatPerformance) and Josh (HighHorsePerformance) are both class acts and know their stuff, thanks for makin the journey! MagnumFreak, I see now why everybody loves you so much. You really are a great guy and a giant among men (both literally and figuratively). Good luck making your dream a reality. I hope I'm not forgetting anything... I'll post pictures of my car as soon as I get a chance to wash it.

Let's do it again sometime. I plan on doin my own local advertising if we decide to do it again. (I would, of course, consult with the coordinator).

Thanks guys,
-Steve

·
LX Newbie
31 Posts
Yea we had a great time meeting everyone. Even though I was meeting everyone for the first time it felt like a family reunion. The whole event was top notch, from the locations right all the way through to the caravan ride home. I can't wait till the next M&G, hopefully we will have one close by before next year. Great cars, great passion and great people all made this the GREATEST SOUTHEASTERN LX SHINDIG EVER!

·
Growing older but not up
167 Posts
I want to thank everybody that was incharge for puting the shindig together. I had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone that was there. Even thought I was there I still feel like I missed out cause I didn't stay at the hotel and didn't hang out with everybody before and after the show. I know forsure that next time I will be instead of going home no matter how close I might live. I hope everybody made it back home safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.