LX Forums Forum banner
81 - 100 of 122 Posts

· LX Oldtimer
11,687 Posts
Is TODDRT (?) with the white Magnum from Tampa still a member here???????????

Haven't seen him in years....................

I won't know until the 21st if I can make it, depends on what my doctor tells me.....

Bob

· Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Is TODDRT (?) with the white Magnum from Tampa still a member here???????????

Haven't seen him in years....................

I won't know until the 21st if I can make it, depends on what my doctor tells me.....

Bob
Hey Bob,

Hope all goes well with the Dr. and hope to see you. Todd hasn't been as active as some recently, but yes he is like everyone still part of the forever extended family of FLXC. I was talking with a couple of individuals this last week about those we haven't spoken to in a while hoping someone has some contact info for members just like Todd, hoping we can reach them and let them know how great it would be to see them all again.

· LX Oldtimer
11,687 Posts
What about Matt??? (KGBPRO)?????????

Sure hope he will be there.

Bob

· Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Monday Bump!!

Thank you to everyone making calls to those they know and we haven't heard from in a while. I am getting alot of phone calls!!! Some we haven't seen in 4+ years will be making the journey over to be with their FLXC Family!!! This is going to be GREAT!!! Bring your cameras!!!

· LX Oldtimer
11,687 Posts
SIGH! It never ends, battery in my Maggie just died (5 years old) and the paint peeled of the wife's hood (2009 Hyundai)

LOL

Bob

· LX Oldtimer
11,687 Posts
Remove my name also, too much going on at home.................................

Bob

· Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Well there will be no Cheese Cake I can't come. I have a BIG job that HAS to be ready to install by 4-15-13, and if weekends aren't in the works it isn't going to happen, sorry guys.
Remove my name also, too much going on at home.................................

Bob
Sorry to hear that you both will not be makit it, You'll be greatly missed, but I do understand responsibilities come first.

· Registered
6,055 Posts
So any updates guys? Chris/Patrick?

Weather doesn't look promising. Would be hard driving there in all that ****ty weather. Might just go on Saturday and spend the night at the Hard Rock and just meet you guys at the park the following day :/

· Shut up and go make me a sandwich!
2,117 Posts
Still Thinking about it :)

· Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
So any updates guys? Chris/Patrick?

Weather doesn't look promising. Would be hard driving there in all that ****ty weather. Might just go on Saturday and spend the night at the Hard Rock and just meet you guys at the park the following day :/
Papito,
Rain or shine Reunion is on.... Pavillion will hold everyone and will be out of rain and plenty of sitting space, maybe bring some domino's or cards if by chance it does rain a bit and we can all have some fun like a family does inside during rainy days.

We have fridges full of food already, and believe me Chris and I definately will be able to eat well if it were all for us. LOL

See everyone on SUNDAY!!!

Still Thinking about it :)
Don't think too hard on it, we have to be careful at our age of over exertion.....LOL :stir:

· Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
24 Hours from now will be on the road headed to the FLXC Reunion Family BBQ!! Can't wait to enjoy the day and visit with some great family and catch up.

· PLATINUM SERIES
1,593 Posts
cake will be finished today, working on it as we speak....lookin bada$$ i might say......hope it survives the trip lol

· "PHIL"
505 Posts
are we Orlando area folks meeting up somewere for a caravan? if so were and what time????

· Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
are we Orlando area folks meeting up somewere for a caravan? if so were and what time????
Hey Phil, there is a thread here in FLXC, I believe and total guess around 7:30 a.m. at the I-4 rest area west of 27, wel all call it the fantasy of flight rest stop.

I will be heading over earlier in the morning. so will meet all of you there.

· Keep on sucking 'til you do succeed.
3,610 Posts
Sorry everybody. Linda has had bronchitis for the last two weeks and we thought she was well enough to go today but she had a bad night last night so we can't make it today. I hope you all have a great time and we'll catch you at the next one.

81 - 100 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.