LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Screaming In Digital
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just another reason why I always have my digital camera in the car with me. I was tooling past a local Dodge dealer on Route 22 when I saw this bad boy parked in the lot. I pulled in and asked if I could get a few shots of it. While I was looking at it and getting a few pics 2 guys from the dealership and the driver of the truck where looking over my car. They were telling me how much they liked what I've done to it and I was representing Dodge really well. Of course one of the sales reps wanted to know if I wanted to trade it in and talk about a new car. I told him to give me a call when the Challenger comes in, but I'm not tradeing in my Mag. Funniest thing was the driver of the truck say's to me, "you might beat me in the 1/4 mile but Ill just run over you at the end of the track".

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
Aikidoka said:
You should have slipped on an lxforums.com sticker!

·
Mourner of the Magnum
849 Posts
I don't know if those monster trucks have enough gasoline to make it a quarter mile. I saw a show on those things a while back saying that at WOT, they can run for something like 10 seconds. Can't remember the exact number, but it was low!

·
05 Magnum RT and 10 Challenger
7,415 Posts
Aikidoka said:
I think he was saying it as a goof. There is no way I'd even stay close to him.
Bill, it was good to talk to you briefly on the phone last night. Too bad you couldn't come to the Shindig. Maybe next year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.