LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
building for the better!
9,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so Hemiwagn and i made it out to Toronto Motorsports Park today, along with a few others, track was pretty busy, but prepped very well and maintained throughout the day. id like to thank the staff at TMP for that.

anyway, temp was in the high 70's low 80's today, but a clear sky so we were happy. very nice weather for august. DA was around +2200, 2300 at around noon.

so here's the results:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

this is with the seats out of my car, minimal fuel. current setup is a 114LSA spartan, inertia performance heads, JBA shorties, 3.06 getrag. 20's on the front. i was running a street tune and 94 octane fuel. whats really impressed me is the consistency. i know i'll be moving up beyond this cam but i have to say its doing alright for being as mild as it is. this is also with the stock cats, which are probably about to take an exit within the next few months, high flows are on the order soon.

I'll let Greg post his times when he gets home. no personal bests, but its august, its more for fun. thanks again go out to Toronto Motorsports Park for getting on the ball with Prep.

·
building for the better!
9,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice Chris!
thanks erik, imagine if i learned to launch?

very nice times there man. I was very impressed with your lx cars. and track prep was top notch!!
great meeting you too! never saw you run, but your times were pretty good. especially for a 5k lb vehicle. hopefully we'll see you out again before sept 27th.

·
It's a family sedan... Hang on kids!
4,029 Posts
Well done... Nice times for the DA and great consistency!!

very nice times there man. I was very impressed with your lx cars. and track prep was top notch!!
Did you run your truck today? If so, what sort of ET's?

·
"R.I.P. Lou1355 "The Hellbitch lives On"
8,672 Posts
Way to go Chris, keep up the good work

·
building for the better!
9,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
playing hookey huh ....awesome... I see 12.4xx in your future
HAH, civic holiday here, thats why the track was soo busy, or open for that matter.

nice tight grouping on the times, Chris. were the rt's as consistant?
once i learned i could hook, and stopped red lighting, i was somewhat consistent there. .200 to .300 all day.

·
Pouting, sniveling and whining :D
3,331 Posts
Great times, Chris, especially in that DA!!!!

·
Pouting, sniveling and whining :D
3,331 Posts
thanks Wendy, i feel better knowing i can still pull 12's in the summer. i have to do something to keep up with you :)
LMAO!!!! Now you got me chasing you, you bastage :Na_Na_Na_Na: :mrgreen:

·
Life is too short to be driving slow
2,826 Posts
Good times for this time of year, congrats!

·
Registered
533 Posts
hey fargo how you doing, im the kid that was driving the black 300 srt.

i managed a best of 13.168 at 106.06 mph. im really disappointed i could get into the 12's.

·
building for the better!
9,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey, for the DA being where it is, and your car in full street trim, youre exactly where an SRT should be. you just need to dial in the tune a bit to hit those 12's. give it time and practice (and money^2, and time....) :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.