Chuse2Muse ......Coming
Tapout .............Coming
Silver7Sam........ Coming
JasonB ..............Possible
Magram .............that's me
IdentityChrisis....... can't make it
Mikey john ..........can't make it
blacksunshine .......coming

O.K. guys this is just the start, I put the word out around town today and I got 4 more definite yes's. Alot of car owner's weren't around so I put flyers under their wipers, and an RSVP buy the 18th. I also stopped by the stealership and it sounds like they might be willing to bring a couple of SRT 8s down to park with our LXs.
I will be adding to the list of people coming as they reply, and will be posting them here.

Saturday

- 1:00 or 2:00 pm meet at henderson lake or Enmax centre depending on how many are coming. I will be posting a map of possible locations later.

- sit around :bsflag: .........................................Sit around :bsflag: some more........:friday: .............Cruise at whatever time we decide.
Just wait a minute i think the two little funny guys with the green bottles come after the cruise lol.

Sunday

- head over to medicine hat to hit the 1/4 mile.

Possible more events to be posted, again guys it all depends how many are coming, so if you haven't replied get off your butts and let's do this lol.

Hotels
Ramada 380-5050
$149.94 two queen beds, wave pool, water slides

Sandman 328-1111
$89 two doubles

Parkside Inn 328-2366
$51.95 two adults children free

Best Western 329-0555
$109

Any questions do not hesitate to ask or send me a PM and I will give you my phone #.
Additional info will be posted in the future.

·
Two tons o' Hemi powered fun!
390 Posts
That's the best way to organize an event; no show competition, no bs, just owners getting together to enjoy cars and company; then make 'em go fast!

·
Bad to the bone
199 Posts
It looks like I will be able to make it, im moving up to lloyd this week, so I should be in good status to go

I really want to, cant wait to meet some of you fools LOL j/k

·
when am I done being a newbie?
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Add two more to the list!!

Rufwon........... Coming
Chuse2Muse......Coming
Tapout ............Coming
Silver7Sam....... Coming
JasonB............ Coming
blacksunshine.....Coming
Magram.............that's me
IdentityChrisis.... can't make it
Mikey john......... can't make it

·
LX Newbie
3 Posts
magram said:
Add two more to the list!!

Rufwon........... Coming
Chuse2Muse......Coming
Silver7Sam....... Coming
blacksunshine.....Coming
Yeah I'm there man...prefer to stay at the Ramada...it's the nicest..with a nice pub too.

Tapout

·
Bad to the bone
199 Posts
Its looking more and more like I can make it 99% sure, I'm moving to lloyd this week, cause I start my new position on monday, so as long as I'm not working that weekend, and that is very unlikly since im the new guy and still need to do ride arounds a bit, I will get int he car and boot her up there.

Anybody close to lloyd interesested in forming a caravan? That makes **** so much more fun!

·
Eat My Dust
629 Posts
Assuming this meet is August 19,20 I may not be able to make it.
Live in southeast BC about 130 miles from LA so distance isn't the issue but timing is. Will be in your town this coming weekend to visit the grandkids but may be able to convince wifie that she needs another week to finish all her shopping LOL. Good luck with your planning. :rock:

·
Faster than the speed of dark!
326 Posts
Sorry Magram, I can't make it. After just moving and buying a new house, funds and time are gone for the next few months.

Good luck and have fun.

·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
50/50 chance on Chmie

Rufwon........... Coming
Chuse2Muse......Coming
Silver7Sam....... Coming
blacksunshine.....Coming
Chmie.................50/50

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
The M&G is taking place in Lethbridge on the 26th and 27th. I am sure more details are to follow.
As a side note, I won't be able to make it for the Sunday...but would like to meet everyone on the Saturday. Cheers.

·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All right sorry guys I've been in vancouver the last week will be back on Aug 13. Silver7sam is right Aug 26th 27th in lethbridge I've been trying to keep up to date with the thread, but being on holidays has taken the better part of me.
As soon as i get back I will have heard more response from the local crowd in lethbridge and will be posting more info then.

·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The list keeps growing

Rufwon........... Coming
Chuse2Muse......Coming
Silver7Sam....... Coming
blacksunshine.....Coming
Chmie.................50/50
MagnumMatt........?????

·
Magnum RT
38 Posts
I'll be in LA that weekend BUT working with the CPR 2816 Steam Locomotive. I (actually We, my wife and I) are hosts of the passenger coaches. I would have loved to go... havn't had a weekend (or any day for that matter) off since April or May. Try to see it on the 27th crossing THE bridge or in Kipp Yard.

For other Albertans there is any Car Show/ Railway event tommorow (Aug 12th) in Airdrie.. from what I have heard so far it sounds biggish.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
I just spent some time waxing the car with my fine girlfriend...she is going to look all pretty for you guys....
and yes, I am reffering to the Magnum!!

·
Founder of ALX
1,033 Posts
Grouch said:
For other Albertans there is any Car Show/ Railway event tommorow (Aug 12th) in Airdrie.. from what I have heard so far it sounds biggish.
The Airdrie show got postponed for 2 weeks.. weather was crap... and to make matters worse, it's now on the 26th! Son-Of-A! Airdrie is my home town... it's tough to say I don't want to be there, but thats when this little gathering is taking place... oh the humanity!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.