LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
LX Padiwan
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the other day, I am at HQ's. As I am walking up a black SRT8 charger comes pulling into the checkpoint. I see it has a orange EZpass (dept car). It pulls into the dept garage. I cant help myself but to ask the officer at the checkpoint who it was. He showed me the picture of the chief whos driving the car... Aint that a b*tch!

How many chases you think hes getting into?? Rank has its priveledges I guess. I might as well crack the books and start studying so more. Oh and chief, if your reading this, do you need a driver?

·
get busy living, or....
289 Posts
NYPD SRT! I'll be on the look out next time i'm out there!....time to take some test's Keith! Mabey you'll see a 6.1 Challenger join the force!

·
LX Guru
14,153 Posts
You know what they say, rank has it's privileges!:wink:

·
One More Mopar that all I want...OK
143 Posts
The only way to catch a Mopar is with a Mopar!! It makes perfectly good sense to me, but only if its going to have cherries on top and do some real work not haul around a desk jockey's a**.

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
24,673 Posts
amen to that 1mrmopar!

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
Mr. Magnum Man said:
Keith you City or Nassau PD? If Nassau has that car I'm so b*tching about my taxes.
What's the price tag on a loaded Crown Vic Police Interceptor vs. an SRT Charger?

·
I'm not speeding......I'm qualifying
5,266 Posts
Reminds me of the line from the Mel Brooks movie:

"It's good to be the King"...LOL

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
Looks like the "sport" Crown Vic is about 32k. So they spent another 5-6k probably for the charger. Doesn't seem too out of line IMHO. If he'd have rolled in in a Caddy no-one would have noticed, or been suprised.

·
I love my magnum!!!!!!
5,943 Posts
LOL, like you have room to run a SRT in Nassau...much less a "politician"

·
2 Fast, not that Furious
2,586 Posts
I'm all for giving our courageous enforcers the tools they need to do the job, but giving a chief an SRT-8? All I know is that chiefs around here only attend meetings, they are rarely on the front lines. I would complain about my tax rates as well, that's just not right.

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
Mr. Magnum Man said:
Ok I'm Jealous and just want a reason to b*tch.
I understand. I really thought the Crown Vic would be more expensive. The ones available on the street aren't, but of course I can't price out the right one on the website. It may be even cheaper.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.