LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LX Padiwan
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a problem moving my adjustable pedals. My wife likes them all the way up, and I like them all the way down. When I push the switch, I fell a "bump" through the pedal, but it doesn't move. Occasionally it will move after driving a short distance and trying it again. Anyone else having similar problems?

·
Absent From Malaise
4,553 Posts
Yeah I get that. Try pressing the up button before you press down. This seems to fix it every time it happens. Its like the gear isn't meshing or something. I don't even know if its controlled by gears but thats my only logic on the matter.

·
LX Oldtimer
11,692 Posts
Be sneaky, move the pedals to where you want them, then disconnect the switch........................or get a taller wife, LOL

Bob

·
Not Y3K compliant
792 Posts
I have the exact same problem and it doesn't matter what I do to circumvent it. The pedals just move when they feel like it. It's been to the dealer but of course they worked fine there. I'm about due for an oil change, so I'll try again for a fix when I take it in.

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
They probably got the switch from the company that makes the window switches too:wink:

·
LX Newbie
73 Posts
FloridaRT said:
Be sneaky, move the pedals to where you want them, then disconnect the switch........................or get a taller wife, LOL

Bob
:grin: :grin: :rock: LMFAO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.