LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Im Back in Black!!!!
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went back to the dealer today well heres the deal...My car no money at 72 months fully loaded 2006 inferno red STR8 kicker system...it would be 735.00 a month what do you guys think????Is this a good deal my car is leased and i have like 24 paymnets left also there taking mine and im getting into this one I can have it Saturday after its detailed .....:wink:

·
LX Guru
14,153 Posts
Essentialy you don't have a trade in because of the lease, so if the intrest rate is decent, jump on it. No doubt, SRT8 is one killer ride. I am resisting a powerful urge to buy one, saving pennies for Challenger! If you have driven a SRT8 already, well I think you're under it's powerful mindbending influence so its too late!

·
Conspicuous Combustion . . .
6,084 Posts
Thats like buying it 0 down for $39000 with an 8% 6 year note.

Not too shabby.
(Assuming the sticker is $42855 or thereabouts)

Is there a tax advantage on the lease trade?
(That would be worth about .0625 x tradein value: e.g. $22000 x .0625 = (-)$1375 or about $20 less a month over 72 months)

Given all the data, doesn't seem too bad a deal -- JUMP!!!!

·
Im Back in Black!!!!
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think sticker was around 42.XXX .....it has every opition plus the kicker system too..sunroof..no lug rack it does have satelite radio,navagtion....heated seats,blah,blah,blah...lol.........:banana:

·
Im Back in Black!!!!
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hemi31 said:
Let me ask you is it worth it....:rock: :rock: ...How is it compared to the R/T i test drove it but you know how hard it is to tell how it handles/drives with a salemen with you....

·
Im Back in Black!!!!
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ghostface Mag said:
GET IT....:wink: :wink: Naw but seriously if you got it do it (the money)...
I KNOW I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i might do it just thinking to myself i have to let them know tomorrow or Saturday so its not going anywhere...i hope...lol

·
Inspired Performance
6,332 Posts
moparman53 said:
That's a lot of scratch for a car payment. Heck, my house payment is less than that.
My thoughts exactly; although mine is a few hundo more....but my car payment is about half that of the SRT8 in question.

·
Im Back in Black!!!!
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Magnum Maniac said:
My thoughts exactly; although mine is a few hundo more....but my car payment is about half that of the SRT8 in question.
Well her in NJ house's are anywhere from 275.00 to 450.00 thats a shame in itself.....My car payment now is 538.00 a month, Igot them down to 698.00 so its 160.00 more yeah its alot of my money but hey we live once...Plus i hope it will be worth money someday....:)

·
My maggie did me proud
647 Posts
I was at the dealer today getting my sunroof fixed and was wondering around and they have a silver and a black MSRT8 fully loaded and they both have stickers of 37,???K

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.