LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Screaming In Digital
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every Thursday night after Aikido a bunch of us go out for dinner and a few beers. Last night we got on the subject of really good bad movies. Without a doubt the BEST bad movie in my book is Plan 9 From Outer Space. So being we were talking about that the movie Ed Wood came up. All in all a great movie. SO with all that in mind tonight I watched Ed Wood first and then right after it threw in Plan 9 and basicly laughed my ass off. Now Im the first to admit I have a stupid sense of humor but if you get the chance check them out back to back. There was one line that had me screaming I was laughing so hard. In Plan 9 one of the 'aliens' say, "all of you of Earth are idiots" Out of context I know it may not sound that funny but in the setting it was in I was howling at it.

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
For a cheesy, more recent move, check out "Kill and Kill Again". It's got some decent martial arts scenes (it basically turns into a rip off of Enter the Dragon at the end), and some really, really, really bad acting.

The martial arts aspect should go well with your Aikido class.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.