LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AG Strek
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want these before my wife throws them away? I have no use for them and if you want them they are yours...if you wouldn't mind a couple of bucks for the shipping....they are in great shape, only used a few months before I replaced them with Infinitys....

Reactions: bookeem

·
Survived 2017 ... 2020 or Bust ...
5,309 Posts
Husker said:
Anyone want these before my wife throws them away? I have no use for them and if you want them they are yours...if you wouldn't mind a couple of bucks for the shipping....they are in great shape, only used a few months before I replaced them with Infinitys....
What Infinitys did you use?

Did you need to modify anything to get them to fit?

·
AG Strek
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Magma said:
I will send them..is there anything special I need to do for sending them north???

·
The Whole F'N Show
307 Posts
are these already gone?

·
AG Strek
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BigBoy said:
What Infinitys did you use?

Did you need to modify anything to get them to fit?
I think they are the reference series or something like that...and no, they dropped right in

·
Survived 2017 ... 2020 or Bust ...
5,309 Posts
Husker said:
I think they are the reference series or something like that...and no, they dropped right in
Thanks for your reply.

I have the Infinity Reference Series 9612i and believe me, if you are putting them in a Dodge Magnum, they don't drop right in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.