LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LX Padiwan
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, fortunately for me, I didnt have to wait the 6-8 weeks I was told I would for my new shoes. After I had originally talked to my guy and he told me about the wait, I remembered that while @ the NY car show I was fortunate enough to have met the national distributor for D'Vinci . We exchanged cards and being I was in uniform, I got a little bit more attention. After hearing that I was going to have to wait 6-8 weeks for my D'Vinci Havoc XL's, I rememebered I had the card and I gave him a call not knowing he was the distributor that the dealers deal with. He asked me how many dealers I had called about the rims that day and when I said 2 he named em. Being that he remembered me, he said he had two rims and would make a few calls to see if he could locate two more. Two days later he called and said I would have em in a week.. So here they are! I have to give him big props and a big thanks. I wont mention his name since he is the distributor that some of our vendors deal with, but I wanted him to know that it was greatly appreciated what he did for me.

D'Vinci Havoc XL 20's Toyo Proxy ST's 255/45/20

Now if I only knew the guys at KW......

·
Custom Ice Cream Eater
99 Posts
Lucky!!! Lookin' good!! Just wish I didn't have to wait that long....it's been 5 weeks already!!!

·
Belly your cans up on to the Oasis Bar
3,782 Posts
Its a shame he can't get the props he deserves. Some how I'm sure he will eventually for going beyond & doing business like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.