Navi
Sirius
UConnect
Remote Start

Modifications and Aftermarket:

|
Go Fast Stuff
|
AirHammer Stainless Steel ProtoType w/ Signatures and Plaque | Fri Street Strip Ported & Polished decked Heads w/ SRT Exhaust Springs | Zoomers Cat Back Exhaust Fri Hellfire Cam |AEM / Morpar Med Length Headers w/ Catted Mid Pipes| Mopar TCM * This thing ROCKS ! *
Billet Tech Fuel Rails w/ AN Fittings and Braided Lines| Pilished McKinney Custom Catch Can w/ AN fittings|39# Ford "Blue Giant" Injectors
AutoMeter Cobalt Fuel Pressure Guage | PLX DM-100 w/ SM-AFR Display and Wide Band Air Fuel guage | DashHawk Data Logger
Innovate SSI-4 Dataloger | Diablo Predator w/ Custom Tune from ProMotion Tuning & McNews Automotive | Inertia Tuning Part Throttle & Custom Race Tune
Hoosier 275/40/17 DR's| Outerwear Dry Charger |17" Forged Cobra Wheels

|
Curvy & Stopping Stuff
|
SRT Takeoff Springs and Dampners| Hotchkis Stage 1 TVS Package Springs & Sway Bars Springs Removed |SRT Take Off Brembo Brakes
ShiftHammer Thumb Shifters | Power Steering Cooler Install |SRT Magnum Wheels w/ F1's

|
Ohhhh Lookie at Me Stuff
|
Factory Black Headlight Housings|06 Dodge Daytona Seats Dark Slate w/ Orange Stiching|Art of Noise 10" Sub Enclosure
Tower LED Turns ( all 4 ) | 22 Elite Padded Leather Console Cover Dark Slate w/ Orange Stiching | HIR Hi & Lo Lamps Tower LED's Brake Lights | 22 Elite ReSkined Head Rest w/ Embroidered MAGNUM R/T |HiFonics 600w Amp
Painted Calipers Gloss Black | Foose Nitrous Greys 20x8.5 F's 20x10 R's w/ Perilli Scorpions Zeros 265 45's F 295 40 R's |Dayton 10" Sub
LED Backup Lamps | Medium Tint Taillights w/ Clear Turns and Reverse Lens | 44mm Festoon Bulbs (4) Interor
Factory Glove Box Light|Factory Auto Head Light Switch Panel|Factory Mud Flaps
06 HEMI Badges|Removed Side Moldings|Charger Chin Spoiler

|
Mods Removed:
|
Gibson Headers INSTALLED good for 20hp 30ft lbs !! *SOLD* | Highflow Cats & Midpipes *SOLD* |Voilant Ram Air Intake ( Modified ) *Removed*

| Videos ! |
||
Its Goes Bliddy bladdy||Zoomers Dyno
||
Spring Fling 07 AutoX||Spring Fling @ Fontana RobAGD & Junior vs Tirewall.....
||
Going 12:50's at Etown||Burnouts @ Cecil the Day I ran 12.04
||
Running 1:29 @ NJMP Track Day||Group C Rolling Speed Bump

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

·
See ya in anotha life brotha
14,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Well Ordered The Silver Turn Signal Bulbs, The HIR High and Low Beam bulbs, Floor Mats, ordered 06 Hemi badges, ordered 2 new RFID Keys.

Started the Debadging

Got car Detailed after 6 miles of gravel roads at my dads.

On a buy list for Zoomers

Humm I think thats it :D

-Robert

·
14,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Installed the HIR's ( well 3 of the 4, that last one whipped my ass )
Installed the Mud Flaps
Ended up getting the wrong Silver Bulbs, so those are going back.
Zoomers are paid for and SHOULD I hope be here Friday this week.
06 HEMI badges are in, but not installed yet.
Did the 1300 mile inital oil change to get the production goo out. I'll be switching to Mobil 1 or Royal Purple at the 3k change

-Robert

·
14,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ok Zoomers are in and I have to say that these are worth the price just for the sound alone. I honestly don't think that I'll see the high side of 15mpg until I get use to that lovely sound under WOT.

A funny thing, mom is about the biggest non car person alive noticed it right off, first the tips then the sound when I started it :D

Ordered 300c Auto Lights Switch and Glove Box Light/Switch

Looking into Memory box for the seats to remember seat settings.

-Robert

·
14,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Auto Light Switch Installed, only minor headaches with that. Those clips are a bastard to get to.

The Glove Box Light is Installed, making the templet was the hard part, UNI Bit and Dremel with a medium Carbid Burr tool finished up the hole.

NO dice on the Memory module yet.

-Robert

·
14,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Swapped out the Silver bulbs and installed Tower LED's at all 4 corners along with LED backups, Led Brakes and swapped out the 2 front and 2 back int lights with 9led Festoon 44mm bulbs.

Looks Great, not I just have to fix the fast blink issue.

-Robert

·
14,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Fast blink fixes, Each bulb needs a Resistor. I have 2 3 Ohm deals on mine now, but that are drawing why too much power. I am looking at getting down to 15-25 Ohms and loosing some of the heat. I am alo looking at soldering in the fix vs the wire crimp in.

-Robert

·
14,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok Turns are all fixed up. Used 4 15 Ohm resistors. Did the solder work as well. Its all good and not overly hard.

15 Ohm Resistors

Post of my hack work : LED resistor install

Enjoy more to come !

-Robert

·
14,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Dodge Daytona Seats went into today. The rears need more work, the side bolsters need to have the skins swapped and the Seat Backs need to have a Skin Swap as the latch mechnisim is way differnt between the Daytona/300c and the Magnum :(

So not bad over all I got Way better seats that hold my tooshie better, I got 8 way power passenger seat now and I am on my way to replacing the Sandstone color interier.

Down side - Well $1000 bones is a bargin but its still a grand, Needs to be retuned with a startscan ( airbag light ), having to get skins swapped $$$

Now to figure out wtf that extra plug on the seat is for.

-Robert

·
14,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Hemi31 - Well I don't think thats it, as there would be a connector for the Magnum seats as well.

So far Everything else works and well, I am not going to test the airbag by hitting something at speed ;)

I am hoping I can talk the dealer down the road from me into doing the work and giving me a lift to work and picking me up :) Its only 3 miles so I am really hoping :) Makes my life a lot easier.

I'll post up when I find out what it is.

-R

·
14,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Ok finally buckled down to take the side molding off the car. I had the Heat lamps and adheasive remover and all the other good stuff to take care of this.

Used 2 6 bulb heat lamps, let them sit for a few minutes and pulled them off so clean I could reuse them if I wanted to. Only had 1 or 2 spots where there was a little adheasive left on the door pannel. I used some hot water and micro fiber cloth to clean the area around the molding, there is some ghosting on both sides, but that should be taken care of with a little compunding and waxing.

Over all I LOVE the look, I have from the first time I had seen pictures of a clean molding free car.

If I had know it was going to be this easy I would have done this a while ago.

-Robert

·
14,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Order Foose Nitrous Greys today from Avon Custom Wheels :)

20 x 8.5 Fronts w/ 275 40 20 Toyo Proxy ST's
20 x 10 Rears w/ 295 35 20 Toyo Proxy ST's

Lots of pictures to follow.

-Robert

Monkeys fine Photochop :

·
14,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hotchkis Springs and Sawybars made it on today.

Not too bad to install, you really need a second set of hands for the rear. Lots of twisting and tweaking to get thing in and out.

I didnt take pictures and I had a very small window to get all the work done :( and I was still in the stall for the better parts of 6 hours.

Fronts were more work, and needed more tools

Rears were more daunting of a task given your droping the rear cradle. But easier work in general.

I'll have some After pics tomorrow

-Robert

1 - 20 of 159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.