LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
"The Green Machine"
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody tell me the offset, if there is one, of the stock muffler on a 3.5L. I would like to look up some options tonight from work and the Green Machine is @ home!:deadhors:

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
RADMAG said:
Can somebody tell me the offset, if there is one, of the stock muffler on a 3.5L. I would like to look up some options tonight from work and the Green Machine is @ home!:deadhors:
Am I new here or what the heck is offset?
The pipes are 3.25 inches if I'm not mistaken.

·
"The Green Machine"
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
offset is the difference from left to right, inlet to oulet. I cant remember when I was under there last. Is the muffler just a staight shot?

·
I'll be back...someday
3,642 Posts
i dunno man sorry. when zoomers did the install I just stood at teh back and told Ron if it looked center or not lol.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
RADMAG said:
offset is the difference from left to right, inlet to oulet. I cant remember when I was under there last. Is the muffler just a staight shot?
It is on a stock 3.5. I cut it right before the top of the "Y" and made it 2

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Duke_132 said:
Am I new here or what the heck is offset?
The pipes are 3.25 inches if I'm not mistaken.
If your talking the center muffler on the car the off-set refers to the inlet and outlet. on Zoomers mufflers the inlet and outlet line up straight...no off-set left or right.. There is an offset on the stock muffler, how much? I don't know... The stock pipes are 2.5" in Diameter...

Zoomers Single Cat-back on sale now for $449.00. Ron 949-916-3240

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.