LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had a i3 . it failed to complete upload of the calibration. I had to send it to holley and they did whatever and send me the pcm and the device back. I sent the i3 back. car was fine

bought a trinity and tried to do the tune and it uploaded my stock pcm tune and then started to do the regular tune and faile and now car is stuck same as before.

I need help asap. I cant even find the number I called last time to send the tuner and pcm back to holley.

not first time using this diablo tuner device by apparently my car is from hell and doesnt want to be tuned. its a 2013 charger rt

my battery was reading 12.9volts with zero load on it when I put meter on it. is that too low ? I mean I heard there was a minimum but jeeze I guess it could drop under 12 under stress of the diablo....smh

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
2013....I didn't catch that last time. Has it been tuned before? The 13/14 needs the bootloader swapped and if someone swapped it in the past and didn't put it back to stock, it can cause problems.
Let me know whats happened since you made this post.

Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2013....I didn't catch that last time. Has it been tuned before? The 13/14 needs the bootloader swapped and if someone swapped it in the past and didn't put it back to stock, it can cause problems.
Let me know whats happened since you made this post.

Thanks
I dont know that it has been tuned. how would I find that out?

Anyhow. I sent the tuner and the PCM back to holley and they did whatever they do and sent it back. no memo or note so I have zero idea what they did or what was wrong.

I should be getting a spare PCM any day now that has been flashed to my vin/mileage. will that alternate pcm do any different if I attempt to tune it? is the bootloader in the PCM ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if the alternate pcm has never been tuned by something else, it should be fine. Follow up with the tech you worked with to make sure the device is reset, etc.
the alternate pcm is from one of those places that reflashes and programs the pcm to your car. its stock and factory.

I have no way to follow up with anyone at Holley about the pcm issue. they gave me zero info. not a note in the box or nothing.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
the alternate pcm is from one of those places that reflashes and programs the pcm to your car. its stock and factory.

I have no way to follow up with anyone at Holley about the pcm issue. they gave me zero info. not a note in the box or nothing.
do you have a name or email address of anyone you spoke with? If not PM me your full name, and email and phone number you called in from and I will look into it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts