LX Forums Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
That's the same tire I got. It hooks great with a small burnout
I have heard great things about them!

Do you have any track times before the mods??

Have you retuned??

you have plenty of cam to go pass the 6k range; did you ever find out why your set to 5800rpms?? Fuel??
The best I ever had with old converter and just the cam, and 3.06 gears was 12.99. I know the car can go past 5800, my shift points are raised to go to 6400. Next time I take it back for a few runs I am going to have him push it to 6400 to see what the numbers are. I honestly do not know what he pulled back at 5800. I will not have it back on the dyno tho until after the winter, April at the earliest.

·
Im Back in Black!!!!
4,449 Posts
What was you 60fts...This is an SRT8 ?

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
What was you 60fts...This is an SRT8 ?
Unfortunately I lost the slip omw home from the track, and don't recall exactly what it was, if I had to guess I'd say around a 1.9 maybe a little higher? Nah, I've got a modded 5.7

Reactions: My Hemi

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
When is your next track day?
Well winter is coming soon here, so not until the spring, April? I think I'm going to have AJ take a look at the tune too.

·
I am become Death, destroyer of tires
2,408 Posts
Holy ****. Near a hundred horsepower and forty torque at the wheels from heads/cam. Now this is how you build a hemi! Congratulations on the build.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
haha, hey I love my 5.7, when I bought her SRTs were not available new! I am sorry I do not know

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Holy ****. Near a hundred horsepower and forty torque at the wheels from heads/cam. Now this is how you build a hemi! Congratulations on the build.
Thanks! Hopefully with some good wheels and tires and my suspension mods I will be able to finally put down a decent track time.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts