LX Forums Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I almost fell out my chair when I was contacted by Chrysler yesterday to confirm my order and submit my deposit. I put my request in 2 days after they were all issued and didn't think I had a chance. Makes me wonder if it was due to cancellations from Florida after the storm. If so I feel bad for those folks but sure they suddenly had more pressing concerns.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I almost fell out my chair when I was contacted by Chrysler yesterday to confirm my order and submit my deposit. I put my request in 2 days after they were all issued and didn't think I had a chance. Makes me wonder if it was due to cancellations from Florida after the storm. If so I feel bad for those folks but sure they suddenly had more pressing concerns.
Nice. Hard to say why there were cancellations, but very cool that you were able to get your deposit in and an order. What color did you get?

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
There's a guy who tracks orders and builds on the Hellcat board and he said that last week Dodge accepted 302 orders for the 2023 Chrysler 300C and these might be the first actual orders of a 2023 Brampton vehicle, don't think Challenger or Charger are open yet.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
There's a guy who tracks orders and builds on the Hellcat board and he said that last week Dodge accepted 302 orders for the 2023 Chrysler 300C and these might be the first actual orders of a 2023 Brampton vehicle, don't think Challenger or Charger are open yet.

Oooh, got a link? I'd love to read up on that

·
Registered
2,938 Posts

Oooh, got a link? I'd love to read up on that

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm about to dispute my deposit. Dealer hasn't done much of anything to confirm my reservation( Chrysler did reach out and I paid). Yet price wasn't agreed upon and no VIN or anything from the dealer. I asked them to cancel and they said we can't cancel it.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I'm about to dispute my deposit. Dealer hasn't done much of anything to confirm my reservation( Chrysler did reach out and I paid). Yet price wasn't agreed upon and no VIN or anything from the dealer. I asked them to cancel and they said we can't cancel it.
That sucks that your dealer hasn't been responsive. Mine was the exact opposite. The dealer I selected was in touch within 2 hours of submitted my reservation, well within the 24 hours that was stated on the reservation site. I worked with mine and my order was in the system prior to actually getting called from teh 300C Concierge to pay my deposit.

Everything that i've seen and heard is that you should easily be able to cancel your reservation. The refund of the deposit has to come from your dealer. Might be time to make an in person visit. :-(

·
My Team Supreme
251 Posts
you can cancel and reroute it to another dealer. It says that in the instructions dealers were provided.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
you can cancel and reroute it to another dealer. It says that in the instructions dealers were provided.
A friend of mine got contacted from Chrysler last week. He was on the waiting list and apparently enough cancellations that he was able to put in a reservation. When he did, he was informed by the 300C Concierge that he was unable to change dealers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was told by the concierge several weeks ago that I was on the wait list. On 10/19 I got an email to put down a deposit and did so. My deal has said the whole time that I am getting a car, but they are small town dealer. I have a VON but no VIN. Anyone have any insight?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Some of the VINs have taken longer to be assigned. If you have a VON, you should be good. I know in a FB group a bunch of people recently just got VINs assigned after waiting a while for them.

You can track your car via Chrysler Vehicle Order Tracking with your VON and last name. Once a VIN is assigned it will show up.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
The Hellcat tracking guy said that they have already built a few early 300Cs along with pilot Challengers.

Nice. I just checked the thread and he says that all the 300Cs are pilot vehicles as well. I got notified from my dealer that my order is in "D" status. Looking forward to when they start actual production, which last I heard in the 23 300C FB group is Feb now based on the part shortages for the 22 models that still need to be built.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts