LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched the reveal of the 2023 300C on Tuesday. Based on what the teaser pic showed, it was exactly what I was expecting to see. A 6.4L powered 300, essentially a Charger Scat Pack in a 300 suit. And it's exactly what I've been waiting for.

So I put in my reservation immediately, even before the reveal was through. Today I just paid my deposit and I've already got a Vehicle Order Number in the system. Won't be built until production starts in December and sometime in the spring it will arrive.

Anyone else snag up one of the reservations?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I watched the reveal of the 2023 300C on Tuesday. Based on what the teaser pic showed, it was exactly what I was expecting to see. A 6.4L powered 300, essentially a Charger Scat Pack in a 300 suit. And it's exactly what I've been waiting for.

So I put in my reservation immediately, even before the reveal was through. Today I just paid my deposit and I've already got a Vehicle Order Number in the system. Won't be built until production starts in December and sometime in the spring it will arrive.

Anyone else snag up one of the reservations?
That's awesome!
What color? (since there's only 3)

So since you went through with this.....they said after you made a reservation, that your dealer (you selected) would contact you and you would "confirm your order and a final agreed upon purchase price" with them.
How did that go? MSRP? A mark up or what?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice to see a SRT 300 again for sure, but that 300C emblem on the grill is hideous lol ;)
While it is equipped similarly to the pre'15 SRT and like the 300 SRT sold in AU and the middle east, this one isn't badged as an SRT. It is the 300 equivalent of a Charger Scat Pack, which is also not a true SRT.

That's awesome!
What color? (since there's only 3)

So since you went through with this.....they said after you made a reservation, that your dealer (you selected) would contact you and you would "confirm your order and a final agreed upon purchase price" with them.
How did that go? MSRP? A mark up or what?
I chose the Bright White color. Prior to the reveal, if all colors had been available I would have chosen F8 green. But since limited to just the 3, I chose the white.

After I submitted my reservation, I was contacted by the dealer I selected the next day. The dealer could already see my reservation in the system and so I worked with him to get my order in place. Confirmed my selection of color and put in the order. I already have a Vehicle Order Number and Order sheet. Once the order banks are opened it will get submitted and I will get a VIN for my build. We also discussed price and for my dealer that I chose I was informed that there will be no ADM on the car. :-D

We dont get them in Canada - I checked the reservation portal.

Or am I mistaken?
There were 2000 allocated for the US, and 200 allocated for Canada. All of the reservations were taken within 12 hours according to several sources.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I went to order one yesterday and they're all sold out according to the local dealer. Seems kind of silly, I bet they could sell 10,000 of them.
Chrysler really dropped the ball on the 2nd gen 300, probably the finest car they ever built and they NEVER advertised on it. Heck, even Consumer Reports ( AKA "Import Reports" ) say's its the best RWD sedan in America for the money, and excellent reliability too.
I think it's time for the supercharger on my 5.7, I'll be keeping this car for a long time.......heck when gasoline is gone I'll be distilling some in my garage !!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I chose the Bright White color. Prior to the reveal, if all colors had been available I would have chosen F8 green. But since limited to just the 3, I chose the white.

After I submitted my reservation, I was contacted by the dealer I selected the next day. The dealer could already see my reservation in the system and so I worked with him to get my order in place. Confirmed my selection of color and put in the order. I already have a Vehicle Order Number and Order sheet. Once the order banks are opened it will get submitted and I will get a VIN for my build. We also discussed price and for my dealer that I chose I was informed that there will be no ADM on the car. :-D
So "just" MSRP?
If so, nice job. I would've thought they would've been marking them up like crazy.

Exterior color was the only option to pick, correct?

·
Registered
2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8
110 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So "just" MSRP?
If so, nice job. I would've thought they would've been marking them up like crazy.

Exterior color was the only option to pick, correct?
I assumed, but nope at MSRP. We booked another reservation at a different dealership if there was gonna be markup. The second dealership came back with $2500 ADM. After I already determined no ADM from my original dealership, notified the 2nd that we weren't going to pay any ADM and to cancel the order. 15 minutes later they cam back and waived the ADM.

And yes, they are all fully loaded and equipped identically. The only choice was one of three exterior colors.

I didn't see F8 green just white black and red.
If all of the colors had been available, F8 would have been my choice. From the time of the teaser until the reveal, I assumed that all colors available on the Dodge's would be available. But the reveal showed otherwise. Since it was limited to just the three colors, I chose the white.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got the call. I got an allocation. However, I have to touch base with the dealer to ensure they’re not going to add ADM.
Nice. Hopefully they won't be charging ADM on it for you. ADM is always negotiable, as proven by my second dealer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts