LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my 2021 Challenger Scat Pack 1320 yesterday. I could only find the one I wanted at a dealer 300 miles from home. Only options 1320 and front seat. I'm so excited, like a fat kid when the ice cream truck shows up! Can't wait to get a few more miles on it so I can try out all the bells and whistles.

· Mopar Lover
298 Posts
Good deal! (Well, hope it was a good deal?)

I drove 2.5 hours each way from my home to get my SP because it was a helluva deal. Not my dream car, but I like it and I'm making it my own.

Driving long distance for what you want is part of the fun, to me.

Hope you enjoy the race car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yea, the dealer in town was going to do a dealer trade for it but it wasn't a deal I could live with. They only would discount 1000.00 off the sticker and didn't want to give near enough for my trade in. The other dealer discounted 3000.00 from the sticker and offered 3000.00 more for the trade in. So I saved 6000.00 by driving the 300 miles. We're going to watch my stepdaughter play softball next weekend and her college is far enough away that it will be broken in by the time we get back. Can't wait to get it to the track and have some fun!

· Registered
297 Posts
Congratulations on the new car. I found my Charger HCWB about 3 hours away in Houston. I wasn't looking for this color but it popped up on my searches. It is a 2020 and had a whopping 1900 miles on it. I just had to buy it because it was a good deal and the car was practically new.

· Registered
56 Posts
Congratulations. Just to be nosy what did you pay for it? I was at Dodge dealer today getting recall work done on my 2014 5.7L Charger and spotted a 2021 Challenger Scat Pack on the showroom floor. Sticker price was $56,267. YIKES!

· Registered
20 Posts
I paid a little more than that. I did what some will say is stupid but I bought a 10 year bumper to bumper warranty for the car, my wife wanted me to so I did. the car is spectacular. I wish it was just a little faster but for the weight of the car its very impressive to say the least.

· Registered
79 Posts
I paid a little more than that. I did what some will say is stupid but I bought a 10 year bumper to bumper warranty for the car, my wife wanted me to so I did. the car is spectacular. I wish it was just a little faster but for the weight of the car its very impressive to say the least.
Ha! We all wish our cars were just a little faster!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.